Hamer Fan Club Message Center

WTB Hamer Mirage I

Hello,

I´ve made a mistake a couple of years ago and sell my Mirage.. I am still miss it and now looking for one (preferential) in Europe. Somebody here who wants to separate??

Jochen

DSCN3352#001.jpg

17 hours ago, dewey finn said:

Thanks! This one I´ve seen allready. i.m.o. to expensive in this shape (and none original case).

By the way: shipping to Europe could/should be some problemes with Cites... :huh:

I have one in Canada that I was thinking of selling for much less than the one on Reverb but I don't want to deal with CITES cross border issues. The guitar is known here as the one BCR Greg converted to 3 P90 pickups. I have a few P90 guitars and need to thin things out. It is in real nice shape.

On 3/31/2018 at 9:16 AM, spanky said:

I have one in Canada that I was thinking of selling for much less than the one on Reverb but I don't want to deal with CITES cross border issues. The guitar is known here as the one BCR Greg converted to 3 P90 pickups. I have a few P90 guitars and need to thin things out. It is in real nice shape.

This guitar just came up in conversation yesterday, I know that one well it used to be mine. 

Archived