Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Joes touting another Hamer.

54 minutes ago, Steve Haynie said:

The point is that Joe Bonamassa is making the money to feed the addiction of cool guitars, not a complaint about his ticket prices. 

Cool, sorry about that.  I have many guitar friends that bag on Joe with all the t-shirts, boobleheads, YouTube videos and such.  He is a real guitar geek.  He loves these things and works really hard to feed the addiction.  I guarantee, if he is in your town, he is stopping at all the major and not so major guitar shops!!

59 minutes ago, HamStd said:

Cool, sorry about that.  I have many guitar friends that bag on Joe with all the t-shirts, boobleheads, YouTube videos and such.  He is a real guitar geek.  He loves these things and works really hard to feed the addiction.  I guarantee, if he is in your town, he is stopping at all the major and not so major guitar shops!!

When does it go from a hobby to a problem? 

2 hours ago, Steve Haynie said:

The point is that Joe Bonamassa is making the money to feed the addiction of cool guitars, not a complaint about his ticket prices. 

I was thinking something similar about John Belushi in the other thread about Mick Jagger's Hamer.  That dude must have been pulling in serious bank to keep himself supplied with hookers and blow whilst commissioning custom-built Hamers for his celebrity rock star friends. Impressive. 

1 hour ago, Ed Rechts said:

@HamStd Pete  CaN YoU LoAn mE SoMe oF tHaT cAsH sTaCk sO I cAn bUy tHiS gUiTar pLeAsE

panzy.jpg.261ccb67374903788c4efb4d8acbc309.jpg

So funny in so many ways-of course probably only to those old-school HFC'ers.

2 hours ago, HamStd said:

I have many guitar friends that bag on Joe with all the t-shirts, boobleheads, YouTube videos and such. 

The swag is OK with me.  Joe Bonamassa's e-mails are not.  They hit every day with way more sales pitch than information. 

As a KISS fan I cannot complain about too many "opportunities to get cool merchandise."  Even KISS does not spam people like Joe does. 

4 hours ago, kizanski said:

sc1.jpg

sc2.png

I personally respect someone that knows what they like and they want!!  The best part of Hamer is that within a single model, look at all variations on the theme. Literally no two are alike as seen above!!  I could say the same about Gibson, but I think that is because their QC is anyones guess.......

Archived