Hamer Fan Club Message Center

New Beer Day

JackC's excellent stopbar SG Special kinda made this superfluous. After texting him "Woodpile" for two weeks he finally put a $$ amount to it and it came with a free beer !20180408_084633.jpg

20180408_084643.jpg

I looked for a black Duotone P-90 for years, oddly enough, until I had seen Jack's, the only other one I had seen in person was at an Indigo Girls show at the 9:30 Club back in the mid-90s.

Finally ended up with a Goldtop one that I foolishly sold, but black Duotones are the top of the heap for me!

This is Jack's old Duitone from an ancient HFC Tee shirt post...

HFC_T_Baby.jpg

Been a LONG time since I had a Duotone with original p90s. However, I updated a more recent one with a Phat Cat in the Neck and Rio BBQ HB in the bridge. Hard to believe I will ever want to give that one up, even if is NOT black!

I saw that youngster yesterday :)  Our Boys were doing something technical with their phones to connect and had mutual friends.

He's now as big as Jack to the point that he'd would have to "sweep the legs" to take him down

great day... again, thanks Jack

3 hours ago, cmatthes said:

I looked for a black Duotone P-90 for years, oddly enough, until I had seen Jack's, the only other one I had seen in person was at an Indigo Girls show at the 9:30 Club back in the mid-90s.

Finally ended up with a Goldtop one that I foolishly sold, but black Duotones are the top of the heap for me!

This is Jack's old Duitone from an ancient HFC Tee shirt post...

HFC_T_Baby.jpg

Cool! I haven‘t expected that Jack would be that young of a talent! B)

2 hours ago, geoff_hartwell said:

That’s really cool!

I don’t have a black duotone, so now I’m tortured- thanks for that, haha!

Enjoy that awesome guitar!

😁

You and me both. I didn't need to see this today! 

On 4/8/2018 at 12:34 PM, cmatthes said:

Interestingly, I have seen one other black Duotone P90. Michelle Malone from Atlanta plays one.  And to bring it all full circle, she sang backup vocals on Straight to Hell on drivin n cryin’s Mystery Road album.

A19A7A65-4AD8-43E2-BA02-87FC73BB5F0B.jpeg

On 4/8/2018 at 9:33 AM, Rockola said:

JackC's excellent stopbar SG Special kinda made this superfluous. After texting him "Woodpile" for two weeks he finally put a $$ amount to it and it came with a free beer !20180408_084633.jpg

20180408_084643.jpg

"Woodpile" P90 3Holer Duo............Oh Yes!

Archived