Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Ya gotta laugh...

Dasein

2 hours ago, Dasein said:

No -- I could never buy a slammer.... it had what looked like an ibanez trem.... I felt dirty touching it. That's $150 Canadian for you USA guys

That’s a Slammer Series, which arguably is the best bang for the bucks one can get regarding import guitars. I would’ve seriously considered purchasing it, if it felt good after trying it. A shame it doesn’t come with the stock Hamer trem though. 

It was pretty clean but something just seemed so wrong about it.... right at the front door as I walked in --- I've learned to not fall for Sirens.... or toss my money at the first stripper who smiles at me.

5 hours ago, gtrdaddy said:

They keep it next to all of the used Krammers.

No doubt the owner was one of those TGP experts. They tend to know so much more about guitars at the TGP.  I think we should all devise a plan to start a shit storm over there once a week for the pure joy of it. We can start a thread in the Outer Circle. We can discuss which sacred cows we will slay each week. I think @kizanski  and @MCChris got off to a respectable start over there yesterday. I vote the KLON should be the subject of heresy next. Aside from the laughable resale, how can we piss all over it? :lol:

....:ph34r:

You mean someone could suggest a pedal repairman who makes modifications to KLONs to make them sound better? 

Archived