Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: '99 Korina Junior (Limited Edition #003) SOLD!

SOLD!
1999 Hamer Korina Junior - Limited Edition #003

This is #003 in a series of Jr/Specials produced for '99 NAMM. Super nice example, near-mint with no marks, scratches, dings or dents except a small ding on tip of the headstock and a little Hameritis at the nut. Nothing too bad, she's really a beauty! Straight neck, low action. A little bit of light fretwear around the Cowboy chord frets. Factory Grovers tuners. Looks all original, except the Wraptail was swapped for a better TonePros intonation type (The original wraptail is in the case). Pickup and solder joints are all original and un-touched. 

Nice weight at 7lbs, 8oz. Comes with a near-mint original Hardshell case too.
Please message me with any questions.

SOLD!

Thx,
Ernie

Jr0.jpgJr1.jpgJr3.jpg
Jr6.jpgJr4.jpgJr5.jpgJr7.jpg

Seriously one of Hamer's coolest designs.

• cmatthes changed the title to FS: 1999 LE Korina Junior #003 & 2006 Monaco III

Checking in again. The Mo's spruce top is fabulous!

Wow!  This lovely lady was once mine and she is dearly missed!  Complete rock machine with a full neck profile.  Feels like seeing an ex girlfriend who is somehow even better looking a few years later!   The Korina on this one is just gorgeous.   

If only funds allowed I'd be buying again like right NOW.  This hurts........

I can vouch for how good of a guitar this is.  I remember the first day I played it several "new" melodies just coming to me out of nowhere.  Its one of those guitars.  A good tube amp and that one volume knob does everything you'll ever need!

Clearly Ive made some poor decisions in my life......

GLWS!

From when she was mine:

IMG_8337.JPG

IMG_8338.JPG

Hey,

Y’all, just to let you know Ernie is first rate to deal with.  He put up with me on 2 purchases.  He delivers on what he advertises and packs the shit out of it to make its journey safely.  

Thanks again Ernie, the Monaco III arrived in great condition.   Now to test it out with a vintage Mutron III a friend lent me to obtain a bit of the Jerry tone.   

Paul

On 4/21/2018 at 3:56 PM, ptm1diver said:

Hey,

Y’all, just to let you know Ernie is first rate to deal with.  He put up with me on 2 purchases.  He delivers on what he advertises and packs the shit out of it to make its journey safely.  

Thanks again Ernie, the Monaco III arrived in great condition.   Now to test it out with a vintage Mutron III a friend lent me to obtain a bit of the Jerry tone.   

Paul

He is truly the King of bubble wrap. Dude must own the patent or something...

On 4/20/2018 at 7:55 AM, soulfield said:

Wow!  This lovely lady was once mine and she is dearly missed!  Complete rock machine with a full neck profile.  Feels like seeing an ex girlfriend who is somehow even better looking a few years later!   The Korina on this one is just gorgeous.   

If only funds allowed I'd be buying again like right NOW.  This hurts........

I can vouch for how good of a guitar this is.  I remember the first day I played it several "new" melodies just coming to me out of nowhere.  Its one of those guitars.  A good tube amp and that one volume knob does everything you'll ever need!

Clearly Ive made some poor decisions in my life......

GLWS!

From when she was mine:

IMG_8337.JPG

IMG_8338.JPG

Reminds me of a Prince song  (later covered by Cyndi Lauper):

44 minutes ago, santellavision said:

Silent Velcro -  Totally stealing that for my next band name!!! hahahahahaha.

You'll have to clear that with Zack Braff.  

• 2 weeks later...

Archived