Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Germany Trip - Where's the best place to buy music?

I'm headed to Germany for a 3 week temporary assignment.

I was stationed there 20 years ago - at that time, it was the mother lode for rare and out of print CDs. For a guy that loves Euro Rock (Purple, UFO, etc), it was a literal goldmine.

I'm hoping some of that still exists over there - do any of our German members have advice on where to go?

I'll be in the Ramstein / Saarbrucken area.

Thanks!

need some extra money for the trip? Bring me a Mirage I to Germany (I will pick up personal ) and would pay 1.500,-$ for a good exemplar

for example this one :https://www.ebay.de/itm/Hamer-USA-Mirage-I-Flame-Koa-1995/323183581422?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649 

:rolleyes:

There were many troups located in that area. It‘s all converted now. I‘m not familiar with shops in that area, just binged for places. Look out for Rex Rotari in Försterstrasse 5. Next is Humpty Records in Cecilienstr. 16 and Fine Music & Art in Dudweilerstr. 24. Hope this helps.

There is always a chance to meet and greet. I‘m 1.5 hours west just south of Frankfurt in a beautiful contryside, Hamer guitar spotting inclusive. B)

When would you be there?

Archived