Hamer Fan Club Message Center

As per request: The Most Righteous HFC Hamers, 2018 Edition

polara

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Bennyboy-UK said:

I'd like to see Peter's Green Vintage S :) (and anything else from his vault!)

You asked for it, you got it!

image.png

There it is,  Peter Green's Vintage S sunning itself among the leaves in my front yard.  Lazing on a Sunny Afternoon...in the autumn time

I have all kinds of software, I can cobble together enough fake "provenance", receipts,  scraped up cases with stencils & baggage stickers from Frankfort & Hong Kong & Perth,  if its worth it find a Peter Green look-alike to have photos taken holding it against a backstage back drop.......and WAHLA....$20k.  There's a sucker born every minute (props to PT Barnum)

3 hours ago, Toadroller said:

I nominate Matthes Emerald Green Monaco 3.  Picture needed.

I have that pic along with a pic of his his matching Newport

the pics are out in this confounded cyberworld of thumb drives & Iclouds & virtual drives & Bb clouds.  Eventually, some scotch & diet Mt.Dew fueled night, i'll pull them all together, all labeled, in one single place.......and for my next trick, hey rocky watch me pull a rabbit out of my ass.  not again Bullwinkle.  PRESTO!!  YesI'd like another Dewars & Dew please.

pull all those pics together, all labeled, in one single place, Yeah right, there are people who can do that and I know I'm not one of them.  A man has got to know his limitations.  Cheers!

caddie

interesting segue - The Evolution of The Joker

"I'm here bitches and i brought favors for everybody" @6:55

a new quote for the notebook

4 hours ago, Toadroller said:

I nominate Matthes Emerald Green Monaco 3.  Picture needed.

my monaco3.jpg

mym3.jpg

MyM3full.jpg

2 hours ago, cmatthes said:

my monaco3.jpg

Hey cmathes!  What about the Newport?  Did you also commission a bass to complete the trio?   dibs on the Monaco, dibs on the Newport, and (if it exists) dibs on the bass!   opening offer?  do you really need to ask?  $tree fiddy one for all tree including OHSC, We shouldn't quibble about shipping,  $351 shipping on all 3.

Cheers!

caddie

Back by popular demand. '01(?) Duotone Custom, custom order.  In some parts of the globe  its referred to as "The Indiguotone"  some places call it "Sweet Jane"

image.png

Cheers!

caddie

Chet.  Bought it here, sold it here, don't know whose basement it's in now, paint job by "stike"

gallery019a.jpg

Nope thats not an optical illusion. That is a finished pickguard,with the checkerboard perfectly aligned with the body.  Hard to truly appreciate the artistry in these pics.  Its amazing when you get to hold it and inspect the finish AND play it!   Stike does amazing work!

Cheers!

caddie

This one must be the most righteous. You can all see it's full of thunder. Sooo obvious. Case closed.

e68efb3a394821c79332158ec070c7e631335a19

mmr0.jpg

19 hours ago, kizanski said:

Not Chris IS Steve.
"Not Chris" is Steve's bass.
Not Chris' bass is the 8 String.

The possessive apostrophe was for the bass to which I was referring: Not Chris' bass, "Not Chris."

But thanks, anyway. 

Yes you’re right.

And you were correct the first time.

21 hours ago, django49 said:

This one may not jump to the top of too many folks' list but, at the moment, It is a step ahead of my other two faves......Triple Threat and EM Studio Custom. (All three have non-Duncan pickups). There is something to be said for a bunch of korina, ebony and a longer scale......Semi-subtle elegance.

Hamer Monaco Goldtop5.JPGHamer Monaco Goldtop3.JPG

15 hours ago, Sam said:

* Nominating @pirateflynn's old PiratePro. The perfect 'port. 

ycJymWC.png

Top 2 IMHO.

8 hours ago, Caddie said:

Hey cmathes!  What about the Newport?  Did you also commission a bass to complete the trio?   dibs on the Monaco, dibs on the Newport, and (if it exists) dibs on the bass!   opening offer?  do you really need to ask?  $tree fiddy one for all tree including OHSC, We shouldn't quibble about shipping,  $351 shipping on all 3.

Cheers!

caddie

The Newport isn't mine - it's Serial's...(and it's SPECTACULAR)! ;)

Green Guys.jpg

7 hours ago, CuseFan559 said:

331kvaq.jpg

116howi.jpg

If I remember correctly, the top one here is an import that was reworked by Ed Roman and sold as a real Sunburst.

The teal one below was a concept photoshop I worked up when I was deciding on a custom order - that was one variation I sent up to Kim Keller.  When Jol ultimately nixed my request for a Standard headstock, I went with an entirely different order, but kept that finish. The Blue below is closest to what the original finish on a 2 P-90 Studio Custom was, but the real one had a bit more gray in it.  My lousy photoshop provided the middle pickup.

My3p-90purple.jpg

My3p-90blue.jpg

Archived