Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: LP Junior SOLD PENDING PAYMENT!

Still at work this fine SUNNY FRIDAY. 

2001 Gibson Junior (you know the one) I want to Net $500 and I will still included the updated bridge and Gravelin Pickup. 

8.2lbs, Gravelin Vintage Hot P90, Tone Pro's Bridge, Excellent frets and set up. Plays Clean sounds huge. Come with OEM P90 and Bridge. 

If it doesn't sell, it doesn't sell, great guitar and the best Strat i've ever played. EVER. The pickups are build like MFD Pickups, they have big magnets under the pickups from the bottom and steel poles, that is why it has such a tele type sound already and the middle pup is (IMHO) to die for. 

Just now, Jakeboy said:

A Strat with a Tele-sounding bridge pickup ain’t a bad thing...

Not at all and  the flat poles help I think. None of the positions are Ice picky or mud. COMES WITH THE RED LABEL HSC.

The Junior at this price comes with the Gravelin Pickup, Upgraded Tailpiece, Original P90, Original, Tailpiece, Hard SKB Case, Clean Frets, Great Setup and a Trustworthy HFC Seller. I don't think I need to tell you, but i'm going to tell you that this is a Fucking No Brainer! You guys already know i'm nuts, so take advantage of me. Don't make me put my Ace Frehley Suit on. :( 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2018 at 8:28 PM, bubs_42 said:

Junior! 

EeIVG3H.jpg

fd5v7x1.jpg

PXZkCpk.jpg

1zPjmd6.jpg

xRYWHs6.jpg

hBGOtRT.jpg

Db7XFHq.jpg

fAV4dSx.jpg

tDenasy.jpg

Nice solid guitar. My first Gibson, My first single cut Junior, and my first Gravelin pickup, so lots of new territory covered with this one. Love me some P-90 Juniors.

Thanks Shawn

Archived