Hamer Fan Club Message Center

9 hours ago, dewey finn said:

That belongs to Lance Lopez. Phenomenal blues player!

I have seen his wife photographed with it a ton. She sings and plays in Trans Siberian Orchestra.

Looks like they took all of the info we provided on the FB page post and put it in the ad!

:D

Noticed that too. B) Played mine this morning after seeing the postings. I'm such a fanboi for this guitar. I don't look half as cool as the duo in the shot with me and Shorty above. ;)

5 hours ago, BTMN said:

Noticed that too. B) Played mine this morning after seeing the postings. I'm such a fanboi for this guitar. I don't look half as cool as the duo in the shot with me and Shorty above.;)

That's because Kiz is in the picture.

On 4/25/2018 at 10:42 PM, BTMN said:

I have seen his wife photographed with it a ton. She sings and plays in Trans Siberian Orchestra.

:wub:Would have made a great endorser for Hamer (if they had been more into marketing in the later years).Image result for kayla reeves:wub:Image may contain: one or more people and fireImage may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people sittingQuestion: She's 25, Lance is 45 (NOT the guy to the left!), wonder if having a wife 20 years younger ever gets old?

Answer: NO! Image may contain: one or more people

I just don't like them. I'm not a huge explorer fan, I admit, but somehow the relationship of the pickups and hardware to the shape of the body makes the explorer work. This changes all that, so it just looks weird.

Obviously a girls guitar. Not that this is a disadvantage. It’s about sheer size and fit.

3 hours ago, gorch said:

Obviously a girls guitar. Not that this is a disadvantage. It’s about sheer size and fit.

😀😀🤣🤗🍿     Girl's guitar. :)

Ok the new emojis kinda stink.

1 hour ago, pablo said:

sold!

So easy it gets! 😎

Say what you will, I've played a few of these, and they are actually damned cool and great playing guitars.  I'm not sure what it is, but they feel compact like a Les Paul...but aren't.  It's more than just a visual gag - they're real, legit instruments.

Me_with_Brads_mini_Standard_A.jpg

What was the counteroffer, if you don't mind my asking?

Archived