Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: Shishkov Ultimate 0036 - SOLD

I have my sights set on something that causes me to say goodbye to a couple things.  This is my ripping off of the band-aid.

Shishkov Ultimate #0036.  Natural finish over figured maple w/ matching headstock, ivoroid binding throughout, Shlabotnik pickups, crown inlays on ebony fretboard.

Only hardware spec that differs from the majority of the Ultimate builds is the bridge is a Callaham ABR on 6/32" posts (no bushings).

Condition is excellent.  There is some light swirling as well as a few unphotographable marks in the finish.  

$old pending payment.  Paypal friends and family or add 2.5%.

I'm not looking for any trades.

IMG_2524 copy.JPGIMG_2525 copy.JPGIMG_2521 copy.JPGIMG_2526 copy.JPGIMG_2517 copy.JPG

You REALLY make me wish I could get comfortable with that size/shape guitar!

This is unbelievable! All I can say is...WOW! That guitar is amazing. Pretty much exactly how I would have ordered one. The ebony fretboard totally makes it for me. My Hamer Standard Custom I ordered with an ebony fretboard. Way better than rosewood in my opinion.

5 hours ago, django49 said:

You REALLY make me wish I could get comfortable with that size/shape guitar!

Laws of guitar nature require you to circle back once every 3-5 years with the hope this time might be the one. If you’re due, you’re due. Nothing I can do but take your money if it’s time. 

The Ultimate run brought some killer guitars to the analog world for sure.

44 minutes ago, Jfritts said:

Someone needs to step up and buy this wonderful guitar.

I'm also going to be putting up one 'Hell' of a unique Shishkov soon. Lost my job unexpectedly.

Oh, no. Very sorry to hear that!

4 hours ago, Jfritts said:

Someone needs to step up and buy this wonderful guitar.

I'm also going to be putting up one 'Hell' of a unique Shishkov soon. Lost my job unexpectedly.

Lotto tickets!  Gotta buy lotto tickets!  Heeeellp! 

Congrats to the seller and the buyer. 

Hamerica

Archived