Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Here's a selection of home and club amps, all in mint to as-new condition. Shipping not included.

TopHat Portly Cadet: From 2000. A huge improvement over the Champ design, with bright and boost switches. Milspec quality Champ. Based on a Supro. $700

Dr. Z Carmen Ghia: What can you say, simply a modern classic for the ages. Kills P90's. Late '90's model, same as a new one at half the price. $800

Kendrick Roughneck: Gerald Weber's version of the ultimate Champ in a sexy box, 10" speaker and can run any octal tube, this has an EL34. $700

Holland 'Lil Jimi: A very rare amp from the early boutique years. Mike Holland built me this as a low-watt version --NOS RCA 6V6's and a Weber P12R but can do 50 watts if you want. If you don't know this amp please check the web. I say ultimate blackface that morphs into something Brit. I really can't say enough about this one, it's very special and needs a good home.

I'm out of upload space, so no Holland pics. I have many more pics, tube configurations and anything else you'd want to know

021 (Medium).JPG

040 (Medium).JPG

025 (Medium).JPG

045 (Medium).JPG

I was able to add the Holland pic. As I was saying it is currently configured with an output similar to a Deluxe Reverb. Can take any octal tubes so you can get it up to the 45-50 range, but I think I like it more this way. Holland was a Navy electronics guy so built to last forever. Fantastic small club amp and loves pedals. Single channel.

Archived