Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: Shishkov 0666 Darkhangel - SOLD

I unexpectedly lost my job recently and will be unloading some of my pricier guitars for below what I paid.

I purchased this from Kev a few months ago and it has basically been stored since that time. Kev described its condition as mint, although I would more comfortably say excellent, given Kev's mild buckle rash on the backside. Certainly no dings or scratches - just light swirling.

Most of you probably know this guitar and the extra features included, like the 5 ply binding, inlay on truss cover, etc.

It comes with Kev's goodie bag of extra stuff - spare pots,  additional pewter knobs, etc. He also forgot to include the Gravelin bridge pickup and told me he since shipped it to me by mail (current bridge pickup is Seymour Duncan SH4 JB.  The Gravelin is long overdue but if/when it arrives I will happily forward it on. As it stands now, I can't guarantee it since it may be lost in space.

I can also include lots of stuff Kev shared - Mike's build pics, etc.  Kev was a great guy to buy from.

This was an expensive purchase to ship from the United Kingdom, especially since Kev built his own wood sarcophagus to ship it in. Adding in customs duties, etc. I have well over $4,300 invested in it.

I'm hopeful for a smooth transaction, preferably to someone familiar with this guitar's history.

$3,900 Shipped CONUS. I can take more pics if necessary but I figured you guys were familiar with this one.

[email protected]

thumbnail_IMG_1170.jpg

IMG_1171.jpg

Aforementioned newer member here, who is acquiring the Shishkov 0666 Darkhangel.  Hamer fan since 1977.  Hamer (Standard) player since 2004.  Also the current caregiver and player of Ben's Custom Special, a 78 Sunburst, and an Improv.  Hello everyone!

1 hour ago, oldmancud said:

Aforementioned newer member here, who is acquiring the Shishkov 0666 Darkhangel.  Hamer fan since 1977.  Hamer (Standard) player since 2004.  Also the current caregiver and player of Ben's Custom Special, a 78 Sunburst, and an Improv.  Hello everyone!

Welcome! 

Nice herd you've got going there :) 

Oldmancud,

Welcome to the HFC and concur you are starting out nicely!   Gotta love a '78 Sunburst! 

Best wishes,

Hamerica

6 hours ago, oldmancud said:

Shishkov 0666 Darkhangel.  Hamer fan since 1977.  Hamer (Standard) player since 2004.  Also the current caregiver and player of Ben's Custom Special, a 78 Sunburst, and an Improv.

That's a great bunch of guitars you have.  Welcome! 

On 5/21/2018 at 6:44 PM, Jfritts said:

I didn't expect to be selling it. Next up will probably be the Willie Basse pink Scepter 12 bass and probably a Cruise or two....maybe an Impact.

Oh yeah, I’d be interested to see the details on that Impact...

On 5/22/2018 at 3:19 PM, oldmancud said:

newer and hamer fan since 1977 ? where you was all this years? :D

Oh my !!!  That is a dark and dangerous battle axe...love it !!!!  One guitar to rule over the other guitars !!  The great eye is always watching !!!!  

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/22/2018 at 12:19 PM, oldmancud said:

Welcome to the group and congratulations on becoming the new custodian of the magnificent Darkangel! 

Archived