Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: "NightFire", yes that one. $200 off with proof of Active or Retired military.

Well as much as it seriously pains me it has gotten bad enough that I have to put "Nightfire" up for sale. Medical bills are piling up and the cupboards are bare. So, here it is.... Yeah, its a lot of money but it is a one of a kind and arguably one of the nicest custom Hamers ever and the only one I am aware of with abalone victory inlays. I am asking 5k Shipped and insured. Here are a couple of photos to start the drooling process. For a lot more information, photos and build info please visit http://www.hamerguitaraddict.com/the--nightfire--talladega.html I wasn't able to post the full resolution photos here. IF you want any other information or photos please let me know. Cheers!

Nightfire is only posted here for now. I will give it as long as I can and then it will go to Reverb. I would greatly prefer it stayed in the family. 

In respect of our soldiers and Memorial Day I will discount $200 for active or retired military folks. Thank you for your service! Cheers!

NIGHTFIRE.jpg

CustomTally6.jpg

image4.JPG

TALLY2.jpg

You must be in real trouble to sell this one. I hope it works out for you in many ways.

Frankly, I am lusting for a Tally for a long time now, and I can‘t deny that even this particular model popped up in my dreams from time to time. But buying this guitar would be too irrational, so all I can say is GLWTS and sorry for the circumstances leading to this.

Thanks guys. Yeah, never in a million years thought it would come to this. Even my Harley is for sale. If you know me, you know the world is ending with that alone. Day by day ya'll! Cheers? 

Someone buy this thing already! 

I am sorry it’s come too this KOF.._as a retired USAF dude I thank you for the discount but I cannot do it....

Congrats to both parties!

Hamerica

Happy to see this one work out all around!

9 minutes ago, moozak said:

I believe there is... in Tiger Eye finish with Brazilian board. I’m not sure where it is though. 

Do you mean like these? TwoTiger Eye Pros, plus one other Tally that I know of......

Talladega Pro Tiger Eye 1.jpgTalladega TIger Eye 1.jpgHamer Talladega Pro.jpg

5 hours ago, Pieman said:

Isn't there a Talladega Pro counterpart to this somewhere?

Not in that red color scheme as far as I know of. It had been a one off from/for Moozak at the time. I remember the original thread had been a true HFC drool place. B)

2 hours ago, gorch said:

Not in that red color scheme as far as I know of. It had been a one off from/for Moozak at the time. I remember the original thread had been a true HFC drool place. B)

This is true... as that particular red was a one-off for me. 

9 hours ago, django49 said:

Do you mean like these? TwoTiger Eye Pros, plus one other Tally that I know of......

Talladega Pro Tiger Eye 1.jpgTalladega TIger Eye 1.jpgHamer Talladega Pro.jpg

do you own these?  there were two guitar "pictures" that inspired the nightfire tally... one was a custom shop les paul with a very similar red finish, and the other was a tiger eye tally (not the tally pro).  it very well could be the one above.  I only saw a picture of it once years ago... haven't seen/heard much about it since.

Sorry, Gorch's post reminded that Moozak's was a one-off Tiger Eye red Tally.   

I was thinking of the pair of truly tricked out T Pro and Tally that came as a pair, the ones that nobody (but Don) could track down. They had abalone (whatever) fret markers, etc and multi-ply binding.  I don't know where those went.

That pair was a step up from the 'Root Beer" T Pro that I snagged from Django. I think that was a Wilcutt's custom order with Lollar Imperials.  I think that may be it in the photo above (body only, single ply binding).  I'll look this weekend.

Archived