Hamer Fan Club Message Center

4321 All-Stars!! Live, Saturday, May 26, 7:00 PM

I don't know what else could excite a 61 year old man quite like this. That's right, the 4321 All-Stars are creeping out of the basement that is the 4-3-2-1 Club onto the stage  a couple miles West at the the Driftwood Char Bar. We're taking this show on the road and hope to see a few of you local guys and gals there.  Here's the details:

4321 All-Stars with the Jeff Ellington Experience
Saturday, May 26, 7:00 - 9:00 PM
Driftwood Char Bar
4415 Nicollet Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55419

And to top it all off, my brother Scott has been relentlessly hammering the virtues of early Blue Oyster Cult into the local minions, oops, I mean Rock Gods, and they've agreed to open our set with Career of Evil off the Secret Treaties album. Woo Hoo!  The first words I get to intone into the ears of the hapless audience (Hopefully that's you):  I plot your rubric scarab, I steal your satellite, I want your wife to be my baby tonight, baby tonight.  (Thank you Patti)

Anyway, we've also got young David Watts singing most of the songs so we're not just a bunch of old fat guys up there now.  He wants to bill us as the Bad Dads and the Mad Lad, but well, I'd rather be an All-Star.

Here's a photo of us in action a year ago. Come on out if you're not doing anything. We promise to entertain!

4321 All Stars.jpg

Archived