Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA: 2 or 3 1959 Les Pauls or... 1 Washburn for A Million Bucks!

" This "Dimebag Darrel Washburn Platinum 3" was made in 2001, only a very small amount(7) of these guitar's were made & never released or sold to the public. I managed to obtain this rare guitar which i haven't touched since i was 18 & instead of letting it collect dust i've decided to sell it.

The guitar have's all it's original parts minus the two knobs, the guitar was made in the US. i've set the price to 1 million to avoid those whom are not serious about purchasing the guitar & if you are serious about buying the guitar then please do inbox me. "

WTF? "have's all it's origianl parts minus the two knobs".  "please do inbox me"

Its never going to happen,but its his guitar and he can ask whatever he wants for it. At that price I'd take 2 real 1959 Gibson 

Les Paul "Sunbursts" anyday and keep the change.:) And a addendum............... having a huge price tag  on a guitar like that one isn't going to help your cause to sell it.

3 minutes ago, Camstone said:

I wonder if he's willing to reduce the price slightly for the two missing knobs?

"This "Dimebag Darrel Washburn Platinum 3" was made in 2001, only a very small amount(7) of these guitar's were made & never released or sold to the public. I managed to obtain this rare guitar which i haven't touched since i was 18 & instead of letting it collect dust i've decided to sell it."                                          I guess we don't understand just how rare and valuable this guitar really is.;)

1 hour ago, Carl.B said:

I see the make offer button and thought of making the HFC approved tree fiddy offer.  

I thought the exact same thing.

38 minutes ago, Camstone said:

You would be overpaying.

Rarely do I post lol and mean it literally, but this time I do.

I sent him a message asking, "Does it come with the pipe?" and he replied ,"Ha ha I get it, is funny". :)

36 minutes ago, jim777 said:

Wild West Guitars either needs a better thesaurus,  look up the words they want to use before they make a statement public, or quit trying to use fancy words to sell a guitar...I don't think I want a guitar with a 'supple' neck at ANY price, even if it is a Shishkov:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/supple

• 2 weeks later...

I still have a '80s Washburn, G-10V, with the WonderBar, but I need to do a restoration on it..

Washburn G10-V.jpg

Washburn G10-V 1.jpg

On June 4, 2018 at 2:33 PM, jim777 said:

"Gold" fret wire? Heck, I got SS frets to avoid fret wear, and they choose a soft metal like gold to take all that beating? I guess that's the new Wild West Guitars.

Ironically, it was the tech at the original Wild West Guitars that did the SS fret job for me. I just called him last week, the first time in over two years I talked to him, in which time he had a stroke and is now permanently disabled and does some tech work from home. When he had his stroke a couple years ago, the owner of WWG sold the company and inventory (the buyers relocated the business). The old owner told my friend (the tech) that the place was robbed and all his tools, guitars and amps were stolen (turns out the old owner had one of my friend's signature amps and just lied to him and told him it was stolen). Not cool.

On 6/16/2018 at 3:23 PM, Boomerang~Junkie said:

Holy crap guys - its been marked down 50% ! ! ! 

Somebody Jump on this quick!  No... Wait... Maybe in a week it will be down to a quarter-million???

Archived