Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Ultimate DuoTone, salmon blush Cali , Monaco blue

I will vouch for Kyle......We have done three good Hamer deals, two in person, one which I shipped to avoid another multi-hour shuttle on I-5.

I should add that the above "Ultimate DuoTone" is an even better guitar than you can imagine. Were I not in a serious downsizing mode, I'd have never sold it. The korina body, cedar top and lots of Brazilian (not to mention the "ultimate trim binding" really work well with the two of a kind custom shop pickup set.

Good luck with the fund raising!

36248915625_3bfbb281c6_b.jpg

The situation definitely sucks - sorry to hear.  If it was a legal trust, check to see if there is a bond requirement in your state so you can make a claim to the insurance/bonding company under that.

Damn, I'm really sorry to hear about your situation. I would echo the 'get a lawyer' and see what recourse you may have here before losing any of those beauties.

Thank you ,

Long story short I was injured on the job a while back and had my money in a family members account.

I had $10 k + left That I thought was safe and it was taken without my consent. I went to do a withdrawal yesterday and the account I found out is completely gone. 

Thank god I have possessions I can sell to make rent & bills . 

Using your girlfriend's PayPal?!  You are one brave G.A.S.ophile, Kemosabe.  What will your wife say when she sees that $3k bulge in your pants?🤣

Yeah  no wife both of my X’s passed away years ago. I’ve been a single dad ever since. My kids mom was the victim of a murder , my first wife died of a surgery gone bad . 

I gave up my house for the family and gained serious debt in the process of a full reno  .

I’ve been living off a small portion of that sale + supporting my daughter , the rest went to save everyone else in the family  .

So I’ve been paying the debt off but not fully clear so was using a so called trustworthy family members account to make sure my money was safe . 

Not so safe I guess . 

12 hours ago, django49 said:

I will vouch for Kyle......We have done three good Hamer deals, two in person, one which I shipped to avoid another multi-hour shuttle on I-5.

I should add that the above "Ultimate DuoTone" is an even better guitar than you can imagine. Were I not in a serious downsizing mode, I'd have never sold it. The korina body, cedar top and lots of Brazilian (not to mention the "ultimate trim binding" really work well with the two of a kind custom shop pickup set.

Is that the one that... what was his name... the guy in North Carolina, the super-collector had? I played it once. Damn. It's really nice, not just bling.

38 minutes ago, polara said:

Is that the one that... what was his name... the guy in North Carolina, the super-collector had? I played it once. Damn. It's really nice, not just bling.

Yes, @phoenix had that built along with a few others.

13 hours ago, django49 said:

I have lusted after this guitar since the first time that I saw it. But I at this moment I have the Duotone thing covered.

GLWS!

"Sucks" does not do justice to the story and the people who did this to you.  Its criminal.  Thanksgiving dinner will be uncomfortable.  The no-shows will probably be your persons of interest.

2 hours ago, ksmjc1969 said:

Great news came in today looks like I’m getting my cash back , thank you for all your kind words . No longer need to sell these guitars ! 

I STILL think a special prosecutor should be appointed to find the culprits and bring them to justice.   Hang them from the highest yard arm in the British fleet (what's a yard arm? eh, who cares, it sounds awful) drawn & quartered, keel hauled.  They all sound really nasty.👍

Very pleased to know you can keep your axes.  What is a man without his axe? a drummer.

hey ksmjc 1969, after the books are closed on this little nightmare if you have some $$$ burning a hole in your pocket come awn back dude and lets talk about my Indigo Duotone Custom.  Follow the money, just follow the money.

cheers!

caddie

1 hour ago, ksmjc1969 said:

Great news came in today looks like I’m getting my cash back , thank you for all your kind words . No longer need to sell these guitars ! 

Now that IS the kind of ending we ALL like to hear.:)

On 5/30/2018 at 10:36 AM, ksmjc1969 said:

Yeah  no wife both of my X’s passed away years ago. I’ve been a single dad ever since. My kids mom was the victim of a murder , my first wife died of a surgery gone bad . 

I gave up my house for the family and gained serious debt in the process of a full reno  .

I’ve been living off a small portion of that sale + supporting my daughter , the rest went to save everyone else in the family  .

So I’ve been paying the debt off but not fully clear so was using a so called trustworthy family members account to make sure my money was safe . 

Not so safe I guess . 

I'm so sorry for you. You have paid a big price in this life.  May the next life be a comfortable and joyous life.  You certainly have earned it.  God bless ya man.

caddie

Archived