Hamer Fan Club Message Center

SOLD - 2001 Artist Custom needs a new home

SOLD!  EDIT:  She is listed on the verb now at a higher price - Would love to see this stay in the HFC family and will price it as such.  Any members who are interested please PM me to discuss

http://rvrb.io/2001-artist-custom-m7wi8n

Alright fellas, 

A sad day but the time has come for my 2001 Artist Custom to move onto a new owner.  I've had this guitar about 18 months now and the original lovers have been removed and sold (im a p90 guy most days) and a standard Phat Cat neck and SD custom shop Phat Cat bridge are currently installed.  "MJ" wound the custom bridge PC to 10k for me and this thing cuts big time!  Everything else is 100% original.  Very small fret wear in the cowboy chord area but nothing that would require a re-fret, just some mild dressing if you want if perfect .  The fret wear is so minimal its difficult to photo and it does not affect  playing at all.  Currently set up with 11's by Maple Street Guitars in Atlanta.

The level of finish detail and quality on this guitar is outstanding, as are all Hamers!  Fret over binding on the neck, unique flame to the natural finish top, and includes the original TKL case with Hamer tag and warranty card.  Other than a very small chip in the clear coat on each corner of the head stock ( from prior owner, how the F does that even happen???) she is in excellent condition with no scratches or buckle rash of any kind.  Just shy of minty for a 17 year old guitar.  See pics below.

HFC price - PM me please

PP gift would be appreciated if you know me or we have done transactions her on HFC in the past. 

This guitar has been one of the best Hamers I've owned but I'm chasing something different entirely at the moment.  Having a custom guitar built from scratch and need to free up some cash, particularly for the hardware fabrication.  Turns out "Damascus" steel makes great sword blades and guitar hardware, but its expensive to have made and milled!

Thanks for looking and please post or PM me with any questions. 

EDIT: Added photos of the minimal fret wear and the tip of the head stock which show the chip described above

Photo May 29, 7 08 20 PM (1024x768).jpg

Photo May 29, 7 07 19 PM (1024x768).jpg

Photo May 29, 7 08 40 PM (1024x768).jpg

Photo May 29, 7 07 36 PM (1024x768).jpg

Photo May 29, 6 58 33 PM (1024x768).jpg

Photo May 29, 6 59 47 PM (1024x768).jpg

Photo May 29, 7 00 15 PM (1024x768).jpg

Photo May 29, 7 06 57 PM (1024x768).jpg

Photo May 29, 7 04 24 PM (1024x768).jpg

Thanks guys!  It is one beautiful guitar and if your into natural finishes this is as good as it gets.

14 hours ago, bubs_42 said:

I'd charge more. ;) 

Yep, either an HFC member will get a smokin deal or it'll go to the verb at a higher price.  Man you should hear this thing through that Silvertone! 

12 hours ago, polara said:

And I can just drive up to Dahlonega.... this is killing me. Someone buy it!

I was thinking the same thing😀.

On 6/1/2018 at 10:05 AM, polara said:

And I can just drive up to Dahlonega.... this is killing me. Someone buy it!

17 hours ago, gwayne said:

I was thinking the same thing😀.

She’s ready to be taken for a test drive thru several different amps if either of you feel like coming north!

All y'all "if this"and "if that" and "please someons buy it before" guys.  Step up, make a deal, put the keys in the ignition & go get it.   

17 hours ago, rugby1970 said:

It's a beaut, Clark! It's a beaut!

HAHA!

Any one want to try and fumigate this guitar,  its a fine quality item Clark!

She is listed on the verb now so if any HFC members are interested please PM me - Thanks

Still available.  I've decided to go ahead and pack the guitar for shipping because every time I pick up I want to keep it! 

But right now a totally different guitar is on my horizon and this one needs to go.  Look at that flame!!!

Archived