Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA - Several Hamers on eBay

speaking of ebay,  there appears to be a coupon today, HOWEVER... please check the t's and C's

It's up to a $100 discount however it might be eligible for something you want.  

be safe out there!!    

Today Only:
20% Off Everything!*

Celebrate Dad and save with coupon code PICKDADSGIFT.
Ends at 7pm PT. Min. $50 purchase.

Well, I bought the Mirage. The only time I ever played one was ages ago, doing some studio thing with HHB. I guess if I don't bond with it you'll see it here, at a really crazy low price :)

3 minutes ago, polara said:

Well, I bought the Mirage. The only time I ever played one was ages ago, doing some studio thing with HHB. I guess if I don't bond with it you'll see it here, at a really crazy low price :)

I just played one last weekend, it was much more strat than I remember it being. 

1 minute ago, bubs_42 said:

I just played one last weekend, it was much more strat than I remember it being. 

This could be a good thing! :)

7 hours ago, DaveL said:

speaking of ebay,  there appears to be a coupon today, HOWEVER... please check the t's and C's

It's up to a $100 discount however it might be eligible for something you want.  

be safe out there!!    

Today Only:
20% Off Everything!*

Celebrate Dad and save with coupon code PICKDADSGIFT.
Ends at 7pm PT. Min. $50 purchase.

Worked for me! Thanks for the tip. 

9 hours ago, stratacus said:

These are mine; send me a PM if interested.  

Great group of guitars Ken!:) Love the Sunburst!,really pretty! GLW all your guitar sales.:)

I'm amazed that the Triple Threat hasn't sold yet.  

Hamer absolutely succeeded in building a better R9 Les Paul than Gibson with that model.

Archived