Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Female Attacks Steel Panther's Michael Starr

At a recent Steel Panther show at the House Of Blues Restaurant & Bar in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, a “fan” walked across the stage before stopping next to Steel Panther frontman Michael Starr and attempting to knee him in the groin area before throwing a punch at him. Luckily, Starr was able to block both attempted blows.

8 hours ago, zorrow said:

She’s a quite incompetent attacker! 🤣

That was my thought.

10 hours ago, zorrow said:

She’s a quite incompetent attacker! 🤣

She could have been much more effective if she’d put her beer down first.

She must be pissed because Satch told the roadie not to let the ugly one on stage. SJW for sure. Wonder if security took her down. Face down, blood on the mat. "Don't tase me bro."

24 minutes ago, Ting Ho Dung said:

She must be pissed because Satch told the roadie not to let the ugly one on stage. SJW for sure. Wonder if security took her down. Face down, blood on the mat. "Don't tase me bro."

I posited the same- hoped security was extra "gentle" in taking her out of there. Surprised we didn't hear her say, "Cash me outside howbout dah?"

14 hours ago, diablo175 said:

At a recent Steel Panther show at the House Of Blues Restaurant & Bar in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, a “fan” walked across the stage before stopping next to Steel Panther frontman Michael Starr and attempting to knee him in the groin area before throwing a punch at him. Luckily, Starr was able to block both attempted blows.

First time Starr has avoided an attempted blow...

Was the assailant from Oklahoma?

1 minute ago, Ed Rechts said:

Meh, if she was really outraged she would have thrown her beer on him first.

Exactly. That's as fake as the Moon landing.

There are several things you can immediately tell just from looking at her.
One of them is the ability to throw a punch and knee some balls.

1 hour ago, Ed Rechts said:

Meh, if she was really outraged she would have thrown her beer on him first. 

As the frequent recipient of this kind of militant feminist 'appreciation', both on and off stage, I oughta know.

Never throw down a good beer. 

camera was on her all the way across the stage, this was either staged or at least the camera phone operator came with her to the show and was told to film it.

17 hours ago, Brooks said:

camera was on her all the way across the stage, this was either staged or at least the camera phone operator came with her to the show and was told to film it.

I read in the YouTube comments the person "Snap Chatted" the video when it happened. What ever that means. 

The best comment I read was, "What a bitch though.  Hope Michael knee'd her in her dick! "

Archived