Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Vintage Original 1982 Hamer Special

Looks like the headstock was slightly reshaped/sanded down in the refin process maybe?

Ecch.

7 minutes ago, cmatthes said:

Looks like the headstock was slightly reshaped/sanded down in the refin process maybe?

I was looking at that as well.
Don't know why there would be any orange peel in the paint otherwise.

s-l1600.jpg

Have you ever been casually chewing a few M&Ms and choked a little, and spitcoughed up some of the chewed M&M mash?

THAT'S that color.

7 hours ago, Jeff R said:

Have you ever been casually chewing a few M&Ms and choked a little, and spitcoughed up some of the chewed M&M mash?

THAT'S that color.

My 1982 Hamer Special that I had and a couple of others on this site owned it also... "CMatthes"..?

82Special-1.jpg

And my 1981 that I bought new and still have..!

81Special.jpg

81 Special 2.jpg

On 6/14/2018 at 1:02 PM, custom53 said:

My 1982 Hamer Special that I had and a couple of others on this site owned it also... "CMatthes"..?

82Special-1.jpg

I bought that one from Sam Moss in Winston-Salem, NC in early 1985.  Traded it to Dave Kenney in 1990 towards a custom order of a natural flametop Standard. I would love to track that one down someday...

17 hours ago, cmatthes said:

I bought that one from Sam Moss in Winston-Salem, NC in early 1985.  Traded it to Dave Kenney in 1990 towards a custom order of a natural flametop Standard. I would love to track that one down someday...

I wish I would have kept it also..

Archived