Hamer Fan Club Message Center

NGD Hamer Phantom with Images.

How long was that, like  3 weeks? #*$&%

The GOOD

6FqmJvr.jpg

1Bf2gAt.jpg

lIezNrr.jpg

GQrj7Ds.jpg

The BAD, but I knew that going in and that is why I offered him less than he was asking. Its UNBROKEN and that was what I was looking for. 

eq3bWU9.jpg

BUT what was under the hood? I wonder who whipped this pickup up?

OHNdjfw.jpg

9rA4o6l.jpg

VUkjYT7.jpg

Pp6qAcr.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Jakeboy, its a Hamer. I've been wanted to get another Hamer for some time now but I wanted both something familiar and something I haven't had yet. I found one that needs a couple of parts to put it back to stock so it will be a fun project. Someone better call dibs now! ;)

12 hours ago, Steve Haynie said:

It has strings, so it can be played.  What parts are in need of restoration?  Knobs?  Pickups?  Bridge saddles? 

Bridge pup, Is the only have 2 have. But OEM knobs are missing, Large 80s knobs. I'm on vacation this week and the guitar won't be here til Friday. Its needs TLC but bringing it back is part of the fun. 

How many years has it been? I would say he has revealed a LOT.

7 hours ago, bubs_42 said:

It's just been played, at least it still has most of the paint. 

I'm just kidding. I actually don't mind guitars that are road-worn from actual use (I rarely see relic jobs that are done really well).

It arrived on Thursday but I had to have it held at an undisclosed location. I didn't arrive home until yesterday around noon. Only to find that the power had been out since I left for vacation. Our 40 year old lead from the pole to the transformer rotted out and i'm thanking my lucky stars we had not rain while I was gone. 

IJFvKb8.jpg

39 minutes ago, bubs_42 said:

It arrived on Thursday but I had to have it held at an undisclosed location. I didn't arrive home until yesterday around noon. Only to find that the power had been out since I left for vacation. Our 40 year old lead from the pole to the transformer rotted out and i'm thanking my lucky stars we had not rain while I was gone.

I'd say you should go ahead and cut that grass, anyway.

Archived