Hamer Fan Club Message Center

SOLD -- Gravelin Schlabotniks ('Hot Vintage' PAFs), Cream Bridge + Zebra Neck

I'd describe these as "Hot Vintage" PAF pickups (I don't have a meter here for resistance).

I originally had them in a '96 Artist, and had been keeping them for a solid body guitar, but I've gotten used to lower output sounds in the meanwhile, and don't think I'll be going back. 

As far as I'm aware, these are what you get in a Shishkov. 

These ones have  the awesomely 70s-Hamer-approved color combination of double-cream bridge and zebra neck. 

$180 USD including paypal and worldwide shipping/tracking from Sydney Australia (new price was $260 USD + shipping). 

SOLD -- 24 JULY. 

Includes springs and screws as shown and plenty of length in 4-way wiring. 

gravelin-1.jpg

gravelin-2.jpg

My Artist loves vintage filters and the low-wind Firebird minis....so I get what you are doing. Post a pic with the 90s installed! GLWTS

6 hours ago, Kalessin said:

@scottcald I replaced them with Lollar P90s.

To my mind the Artists are better with lower output pickups; though I eventually went in the same direction with the solid body guitars too (BKP Mules and Blue Notes). 

Ooh, cool choice.  

3 hours ago, Jakeboy said:

My Artist loves vintage filters and the low-wind Firebird minis....so I get what you are doing. Post a pic with the 90s installed! GLWTS

@Jakeboy  --> Here's the P90 goodness... Natural Artist with Lollars and Blue-Green Studio with BKP Blue Notes.

(That Blue Note neck pickup is my all time favourite, at least it's brilliant in that guitar, which has a nicely balanced sound spectrum. Also, I think I bought both these from the same person on here; the same guy who's @316guitars on Ebay; was that you? [EDIT: Never mind; you live in the wrong US state.]) 

20171230_163310.jpg

20180522_135917.jpg

Those look great....now whoever buys the Shlabotnik Sisters, be advised these are incredible pickups. No mud in the neck, just sweet clarity, and a rockin’ bridge. Oh yeah, the middle position chime is to die for.

Grace and Enola Shlabotnik are simply wonderful. My fave PAF types ever. GLWTS.

Archived