Hamer Fan Club Message Center

4 hours ago, bubs_42 said:

Shit that is a steal! I still need another one. 

It's not the HC version,,, should that be a deal breaker?

edit: Doesn't matter now, I bought it. My God I'm such a sucker for good deals,,, I never even heard of the thing until today.

36 minutes ago, LordsoftheJungle said:

.......I never even heard of the thing until today. 

So.....you never read bubs' posts?

29 minutes ago, hamerhead said:

So.....you never read bubs' posts?

Apparently,,,, it wasn't necessarily a conscious decision though bubs, honest. B)

It was funny that upon doing a forum search for 'Saucy' nearly every post was from Bubs,,, I mean 99.9%.

The HC is killer for telescope and strat. The regular saucy is brighter and tighter good for more styles. I really like both and both have been on my board for over a year. I bought a second HC and will get another saucy soon. The saucy is a Neive Pre Amp on one side with a drive side blends in gain with a clean signal.

1 hour ago, bubs_42 said:

The HC is killer for telescope and strat. The regular saucy is brighter and tighter good for more styles. I really like both and both have been on my board for over a year. I bought a second HC and will get another saucy soon. The saucy is a Neive Pre Amp on one side with a drive side blends in gain with a clean signal.

Ah,,,, well, my primary thought was putting it in front of my Bassman and playing the tele through it, but I was thinking it might stack nicely with my  on-board overdrive in the other amps too.

13 hours ago, bubs_42 said:

The HC is killer for telescope and strat. 

I've heard it does wonders for a binoculars and microscopes too.

11 hours ago, LordsoftheJungle said:

Ah,,,, well, my primary thought was putting it in front of my Bassman and playing the tele through it, but I was thinking it might stack nicely with my  on-board overdrive in the other amps too.

It stacks very nicely, I prefer it Into the another or. I stack both SB's together.

14 minutes ago, bubs_42 said:

It stacks very nicely, I prefer it Into the another or. I stack both SB's together.

Nice,,, I do have a Rook Royale that is stack friendly, maybe they would be a good pairing.

2 hours ago, cmatthes said:

I've heard it does wonders for a binoculars and microscopes too.

I use mine for Periscopes.

5 hours ago, bubs_42 said:

A couple years back I was using a Rook and a Socrates paired up. Which is kind of why I pair the SB and the SBHC. 

Archived