Hamer Fan Club Message Center

The Shark guitar PSA

Marco island is a cool place to visit but I probably wouldn't go for a shark guitar. My wife would actually let me chase this one as long as she got to tag along.

1 hour ago, bigolsparky said:

Marco island is a cool place to visit but I probably wouldn't go for a shark guitar. My wife would actually let me chase this one as long as she got to tag along.

That's why there is that „p“ in your name and not an „h“!

• 1 month later...

I remember these, but $575 is steep for a Jay Turser. I should have gotten the Mojo Jojo guitar when that was available though :(

Now that's finny......I could use that for playing scales, IF it can hold a tuna. Probably has a biting tone.......

18 hours ago, jim777 said:

I remember these, but $575 is steep for a Jay Turser.......

Weren't they like $199 or maybe $299 new? I thought about getting one as a gag, but on a hunnert dollar gig the math didn't work out.

On 8/14/2018 at 7:07 AM, hamerhead said:

Weren't they like $199 or maybe $299 new? I thought about getting one as a gag, but on a hunnert dollar gig the math didn't work out.

Yeah, they were pretty cheap. I will probably keep an eye out for one now, throw an EMG 81 in it LOL

• 6 months later...
On 8/14/2018 at 10:54 AM, Steve Haynie said:

Great White is playing a show in a couple of weeks.  Maybe that guitar could be autographed at the show and made worth even more!

Huh? Why devalue an already rare instrument?

1 hour ago, Marvelicious said:

I don't get it... if you're going to go ahead and be ridiculous enough to cover your guitar in fur, how do you not go ahead and use zebra or cheetah or something?

Or just plain white faux fur?  Swivel strap for guitar twirling optional:

Archived