Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Fastest Reverb sale ever?

I put some adapter cables up for sale on Reverb today. Within one minute of posting, I received an offer. I countered, and had them sold and paid for within 5 minutes!

The best part? I got these cables for nothing!  😎

My very first Reverb sale happened before I could finish posting my second item for sale.  Full price and paid before I knew what happened.  Maybe two minutes......

14 hours ago, Thundersteel said:

I put some adapter cables up for sale on Reverb today. Within one minute of posting, I received an offer. I countered, and had them sold and paid for within 5 minutes!

The best part? I got these cables for nothing!  😎

I'll average your sale time out.  I just sold an amp on Reverb that I had forgotten was even there.  It was up at least 6 months.

Like HamerDave, I've had a few things sell while I was posting another item. I've also had items posted for well over a year that finally found a happy home. It's a great place to sell, especially if you're in no hurry to sell.  No need to repost after a timeout, etc. 

I once sold an iPod on eBay in like a minute or two   (Kind of low but not out of range).   Was thinking that some dealer had some kind of auto setting.      

52 minutes ago, DaveL said:

Was thinking that some dealer had some kind of auto setting.

I'm think there is an option to send alerts when someone sells what you're looking for.

On 7/9/2018 at 6:28 AM, HamerDave said:

My very first Reverb sale happened before I could finish posting my second item for sale.  Full price and paid before I knew what happened.  Maybe two minutes......

That's nothing - bubs has his stuff sold before he even gets it.

Archived