Hamer Fan Club Message Center

93 Special in Natural

Hi Guy's and Gal's.

I been absent for a while but still lovin USA Hamers, I recently picked up another 93 Special (3 so far Humbucker,Minibucker modded by me) and now this P90 Special. I have been watching for a long time and rarely see a Special in Natural. So I'm wondering if anyone may know if this is a unusual Special color for a 93?

Thanks for your wisdom and insight : )

Hi.   It was a standard color in the price list at the time.   Think it was white, black, tobacco sunburst, tv, cherry and natural) but there are definitely less naturals than cherry and tv out there.   

The guitar arrived this afternoon, CRACKED NECK!! Not a new crack but an old one and the nut musta popped loose when that happened and was installed pretty messed up.Sending it back. At 62 I still get as excited about getting a guitar as I did at 12. I'm bummin'

IMG_1901.JPGesIMG_1904.JPG

Hi Dave, Yes it was shipped this way and not disclosed. When I contacted him he stated he had a guitar tech reset the nut and neither had noticed the cracks. I told him he needed to find a better guitar tech. Returning this am. On the hunt again!!

3 hours ago, Dutchman said:

Hi Dave, Yes it was shipped this way and not disclosed. When I contacted him he stated he had a guitar tech reset the nut and neither had noticed the cracks. I told him he needed to find a better guitar tech. Returning this am. On the hunt again!!

I'm thinking his Guitar Tech must be a real Luther to miss that.

Archived