Hamer Fan Club Message Center

More Craigslist comedy: Joe Cocker's Woodstock guitar

26 minutes ago, veatch said:

Send him an email asking about its "acoustic voice"...

...or the weight...

...or the neck profile.

Here is an awesome air guitar that was listed locally here where I live.  A couple of my guitar students claimed to have tried it out and said it was awesome and they never sounded better.  It even came with a really nice case.

http://truefire.com/blog/favorites/vintage-air-guitar-sale-craigslist/

Someone in the Champaign-Urbana area of Illinois has put up an ad on Craigslist for a “Vintage Air Guitar”  and is asking $799.

Here’s the description from the ad:

Reluctantly parting with this awesome vintage air guitar. My uncle saw some dude in the audience playing this at a Thin Lizzie concert back in the 70s. Long story short, my uncle ended up trading the dude a lid of Acapulco gold for it and then gave it to me about 20 years ago. I’ve taken it to more concerts than I can remember and always get great comments about it. It’s definitely a chick magnet, especially if you’re working the has-been tour circuit (Rick Springfield, Bon Jovi, Kansas, Cheap Trick, whatever). The only reason I’m selling is to fund my lifelong dream of an overseas snipe hunt. Otherwise I’d never let this one go. No lowball offers or scams please.

Righty or lefty, beware the excessive fret wear in the spastic chord position......

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, gtrdaddy said:

I’ve never seen one period. Still haven’t....

But ya gotta appreciate the totally transparent tone!

Oh, wait.....I thought I was posting on TGP.....

• 1 month later...

I know it's a dealer posting in the 'by owner' section, which I detest, but this opportunity might not come around again.

Should I jump on this?

https://miami.craigslist.org/brw/msg/d/gibson-es-335-electric-guitar/6698707447.html

GIBSON ES-335 ELECTRIC GUITAR - $2000 (FORT LAUDERDALE)

This listing is for a Gibson es-335 electric guitar in good working condition. The neck and or headstock has been replaced/repaired please see the included photos. The guitar plays and sounds amazing.

Federal Estate Buyers

Sum Ting Wong.

00202_7WZL0gLD7mT_600x450.jpg  00y0y_1qHIOUeC5XE_600x450.jpg  01313_1q4tLCdJV39_600x450.jpg

Archived