Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Monaco III Still Available

For your consideration a 2006, I believe, Monaco III in solid very good + to excellent condition.

Vintage neck carve, low action and great playability.

Minor marks that would never photograph, no play wear, frets are like new.

Asking $1350 plus actual shipping costs.

*.********Now Asking $1300 plus actual shipping costs ******

66CF36E0-C1DF-4646-ABDE-5095CDB83292.jpeg

1288A870-24EC-4C1A-90AE-CE20457EF132.jpeg

Hello,

I am not the original owner, I purchased it from a member of this forum (although it was an off-forum transaction).

I have some case candy, the entact registration card, truss rod wrench, but I don’t believe I have a COA for it.

I can look around just to be sure I do not.

Comes in Hamer branded OHSC.

1 hour ago, Disturber said:

Perhaps the coolest and most awesome Hamer modell ever made. Buy it! 

Thats a fact Jack.   The Newport is too. 

On 8/3/2018 at 6:50 AM, 0054 said:

I got two questions, how old is your Juke Warbler and how does it sound with the miii...

Asking for a friend...lol

I bought the Juke Warbler direct from Gary Croteau about 6 years ago, it was a trade in he received from a customer toward another amp.

He went over the amp completely, re-tubed it and put in a new Weber signature speaker, and offered it at a very attractive price.

I like the amp a lot and most of my guitars sound very good through it.

The Monaco III has the stock Duncan P-90s that are a little bit hotter than some P-90s but in a good way I think.

The combination of the Duncan P-90s, the long scale of the Monaco III and the vintage voice of the Juke, running 5881s, is very satisfying to say the least.

I wish I could keep all the guitars I currently own, unfortunately I need to downsize as I will eventually be downsizing my home.

This one is easily my favorite Hamer of all time. All my friends love mine more than any high end guitar I own. Turning down on the volume knob makes it sound a lot more like a strat. Turning up to 9 gives you all the grind you'll ever want and turning it to 10 makes it a rock machine. Easily the most responsive guitar I have ever played. 

Archived