Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Red Rocket Commander coming my way...

Major cool David!!!  Is that a set neck or bolt on? 

Loves me anything doublebound-front and back!!  (that's what she said).

6 hours ago, The Shark said:

Guy just PM'd me to tell me that it sold on Reverb last night.  After we made the deal...B)

Sorry to hear that................... looks like a cool guitar.................... this deal sounds like that "SUNBURST" debacle with that music store all over again.:wacko: Have some integrity people and keep your word when you give it to someone. Hopefully you can find another...............good luck:) Wait a minute........................ don't tell me it was.............................:o

3 hours ago, ARM OF HAMER said:

Sorry to hear that................... looks like a cool guitar.................... this deal sounds like that "SUNBURST" debacle with that music store all over again.:wacko: Have some integrity people and keep your word when you give it to someone. Hopefully you can find another...............good luck:) Wait a minute........................ don't tell me it was.............................:o

I don't think this guy was ditching our deal because he got more money like my buddy Wes from Rebel Guitars did.  I think the new guy legitimately forgot to pull it down.  I was paying him asking price, so he didn't have an ulterior motive.  And I've dealt with him before.

Oh OK .................... unfortunate then..................I saw those guitars being sold on "Rebel Guitars" and thought....................your kidding me!................. what again!

Archived