Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Just bought back my old Robin Ranger

2 minutes ago, RobB said:

Is DW going to deactivate the website? Maybe wait until he has some guitars in stores or enough custom orders. 

There won't be dealers or stores.  Dave is only doing builds he wants to complete.  There will be offerings from stored and protected inventory, but custom orders are what he and I talked about today.  There's a set price.  There are limits.  He won't be tooling up for runs of dozens of guitars.  He's been through all that.  Kizanski can expand on my rant.

6 hours ago, RobB said:

Is DW going to deactivate the website? Maybe wait until he has some guitars in stores or enough custom orders. 

The site has been pretty much in limbo for several years.  The landing page might change to something which explains pretty much what The Shark posted above.  

Sooooo...if I understand what you're saying, you're saying that if we have questions, call Dave to talk about Robins because he isn't monitoring the HFC?  

:D

13 minutes ago, cmatthes said:

Sooooo...if I understand what you're saying, you're saying that if we have questions, call Dave to talk about Robins because he isn't monitoring the HFC? 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, cmatthes said:

Yes, I emailed him about new production and whether he will be making Medleys with recessed tremolos and he asked me to call him to discuss.

6 minutes ago, edhohoho said:

Very cool.. Just don't confuse Rockin' Robin Guitars, the awesome guitar store in Houston, with Robin Guitars, the awesome guitar factory in Houston.
The owners are good friends but their businesses are two very separate entities.  hehe... titties...

3 minutes ago, edhohoho said:

Yes, I emailed him about new production and whether he will be making Medleys with recessed tremolos and he asked me to call him to discuss.

There you go!

1 hour ago, kizanski said:

Very cool.. Just don't confuse Rockin' Robin Guitars, the awesome guitar store in Houston, with Robin Guitars, the awesome guitar factory in Houston.
The owners are good friends but their businesses are two very separate entities.  hehe... titties...

There you go!

N titties?  Wow! Here I thought DDs were plenty.....

Wow, some good looking axes here and the prices aren't too bad either. A Medley with a recessed trem I might be able to swing after the new year.

Archived