Hamer Fan Club Message Center

The Beasts

Zilmo

Killer collection, Mike!

GREAT basses, all around.  My son was bartending the other night and a customer started chatting about music/gear stuff.  The guy came back in a short while later with a case. and my son came home with this, his new #1 gigging bass.

MCM BASS! 083018.jpg

The Cruisebass is a '95, with the larger, earlier version 2TEK, but the bass is light, and a  really cool blue to blue-green flip flop color...and actually came with the original case (with papers & key too!).  Now, he'll finally return my Zilmo-improved gold flake 2TEK P-Bass...

GOLD2TEKPB 110417 front.jpg

1 hour ago, cmatthes said:

Killer collection, Mike!

GREAT basses, all around.  My son was bartending the other night and a customer started chatting about music/gear stuff.  The guy came back in a short while later with a case. and my son came home with this, his new #1 gigging bass.

MCM BASS! 083018.jpg

The Cruisebass is a '95, with the larger, earlier version 2TEK, but the bass is light, and a  really cool blue to blue-green flip flop color...and actually came with the original case (with papers & key too!).  Now, he'll finally return my Zilmo-improved gold flake 2TEK P-Bass...

GOLD2TEKPB 110417 front.jpg

I just adore that one!

Wonderful collection! And all this different colors... B)

It needs to add one that‘s been Stike‘d.

Archived