Hamer Fan Club Message Center

2004 Robin USA Ranger with OHSC

With all the discussion about Robin Guitars up here lately, I have a nice US-made Ranger in blue up on Reverb here:

https://reverb.com/item/13587880-robin-usa-ranger-2004-blue-6lbs-4-oz-with-ohsc

It's priced a little high, but I will accept an offer for $950 shipped UPS Ground from an HFC fan. Please message me with any questions about it.

Thanks, stonge

"and it's gone..." lol

I also have a 2003 Robin USA Ranger in watermelon pink with a chunky one-piece maple neck that I'm getting ready for Reverb; it has a ding on the edge that needs fixing but it would be $850 shipped to an HFCer. Terrible color, great playing and sounding guitar lol.

2003 Robin USA Ranger in stock condition with original Rio Grande pickups 7lbs 5 oz. In decent condition overall with one good sized edge ding (tip: if you're going to be an idiot and smash the plug off a malfunctioning cable on a Mesa  4-12, put your guitar down first. otherwise it bounces back and makes a dent).  It's a chunky one piece neck that feels and plays great (I want a neck this nice on my tele). It's red (the pickguard is mint colored and the strat pickup cover is creme) but in sunshine or bright light looks like watermelon pink to mrs stonge and I know better than to disagree lol (at least it's not DPP).  With OHSC in good condition.  $850 shipped UPS Ground

I'm bringing the blue one to UPS in the morning and have room for another shipping box in the car lol.

Just to add: a red Sharpie perfectly matches dings on this guitar, and there are one or two other small ones Sharpied in.  The big one should probably be steamed out, but given my track record lately I'm not gonna try it lol.

100_2715.JPG

100_2714.JPG

100_2713.JPG

100_2709.JPG

I'm holding out for "CORNHOLIO"!!!

17 hours ago, kizanski said:

fcok7ojmcersnobssmze.jpg

Unbeknownst to me until a few minutes ago, this guitar once belonged to @Jeff R, The Mighty, Mighty REE-shard, and is featured (by me and the aforementioned Gator)  on The Trinidaddies' miss song "The Lesson," from our debut/swan song record, "Sweatin' In the Womb."

Find it and other great songs form world-renowned HFC-ers HERE.

This guitar is a winner. I played it for days and whomever is the lucky buyer will also be the unwitting recipient of some of yours truly's prime DNA, scraped straight from my fingers and sweated directly from my glands.

Congratulations!

11 minutes ago, stonge said:

both guitars are on the truck heading to new homes; thanks to the buyers and those who inquired.

Time to head down to the basement and see what else can go to Reverb. I think Cornholio wants to head to DC for a while...

Call his bluff! 

Archived