Hamer Fan Club Message Center

What the hell have I been missing?

Travis

So I was just checking out some of his stuff outside of Night Ranger and I'm thinking to myself, what the hell have I been missing? I always new he was a good guitarist and was somewhat familiar with his Night Ranger stuff. But damn, I need to check out his other releases that really showcase his amazing playing. Please give me some recommendations on where is the best place to start. Thanks.

Dawn Patrol.

Great album done by guys that believed. The later stuff gets too MTV for me.

I have a recent collaboration that he did with someone but I can't remember who it is! It obviously didn't ring the bell.

Guest JackButler

Jeff also played on a recent Michael Schenker project...can't remember..may have been the "Arachnaphobiac" cd...he and Schenker were supposed to have a go at it, but IIRC Mike pulled a no show at the end and they couldn't wait around, so Jeff finished the whole track himself as there was a deadline to make.

Check his site out...he's usually really good at answering e-mails.

I really like Jeff's parts in NR, and think he is an incredible talent. That being said, the "Lone Ranger" album really has some great playing on it, but that cover...sheesh!!

The Harlequin-Romance novel oil painting of a bare-chested Jeff with a Seinfeldesque "Pouffy Shirt", heroically sitting atop a rearing white steed...<gack!>

It WAS painted by his girlfriend/wife though, so he may not have had much of a choice. Wonder if that hangs over the mantel in his house?

jeffwatson-lone.jpg

I really like Jeff's parts in NR, and think he is an incredible talent. That being said, the "Lone Ranger" album really has some great playing on it, but that cover...sheesh!!

The Harlequin-Romance novel oil painting of a bare-chested Jeff with a Seinfeldesque "Pouffy Shirt", heroically sitting atop a rearing white steed...<gack!>

It WAS painted by his girlfriend/wife though, so he may not have had much of a choice. Wonder if that hangs over the mantel in his house?

jeffwatson-lone.jpg

You mean that WASN'T supposed to be a joke???

Archived