Hamer Fan Club Message Center

SOLD!! Fender '57 Tweed Twin Reissue (pics inside)

I have a mint, Fender '57 Tweed Twin Custom Shop Reissue for sale. This thing has never left my basement and is as clean as you will ever find used. I would prefer not to ship this. I'm located in Central Wisconsin and would be willing to meet any buyer (Twin Cities, Chicago, etc) 1/2 way (within reason) to complete the deal. I would like to get $1500 (street price through most dealers would run about $2000). Trades I would be interested in would be Monaco's (GT's, Elites (not mahogany elites), Monaco III's, or Monacos w/bigsby finished with gold top), or other boutique amps (Dr Z Z-28, for example). Thanks. Lee

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0335.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_0343.jpg

My guitar player just lost a 12 year job or he'd be all over this! I bet it sounds like a chorus of angels singing.

I have one of these. They have that great, Tweed midrange Bark. Fender got this one right.

gregc

Thanks for the comments about the amp. It really is a nice amp, the only reason I'm looking to move it is so I can get a Monaco Elite or GT. Those Monacos must really be some nice guitars, it seems like nobody wants to part with theirs. It just makes me want to get one all the worse. C'mon, doesn't anybody out there want to trade a nice Monaco Elite for this amp? Anybody :blink: ? Lee

Archived