Hamer Fan Club Message Center

For sale: Hamer Slammer Special HB Sunburst

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is all entertaining. Surely this is all the proof one would need to NOT smoke stale cigarettes, eh?! :D

Here's an interesting thread from the Harmony Central amp forum:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums...20&pagenumber=1

Seems some scumbag was pimping cheap Mesas on the forum. When buyers' packages arrived they were filled with ceiling tile sheet rock. The guy got busted by detectives down south.

"Why not USE the fucking strap? "

Man that made me fuckin' lose it!

Oh Lord...soon as that picture popped up ... every single, solitary hair on my entire body stood strait up. Man, everytime I even think about it now, I get the heebie-jeebies...

yikes

Dion

Good lord! Somebody burn that video of "Black Plague" torturing "Elanore" or "Pamela"...that's priceless!!!

So anybody going to bid on "Pamela" - or was it "Eleanore"? Surely, somebody has a question for the seller (?).

"Very god condition!"

I would bid, but my tech is unavailable and there is no way that I have the time to "fix" that whole tuning thing. And being only 11, I cannot drive to Jersey for the pick-up. Plus, I'm too busy testing my cigarettes for staleness and doing 48-hour internet searches for "Johnny B Goode"...not to mention filming guitar instructional videos for internet broadcast on various "open" tuning styles (the latest: Look Ma, No Strap!).

Renaissance man...that's me. Anybody got a $50 acoustic out there?

Archived