Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Montelovesco

Members
  • Posts

    2,787
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    17

Montelovesco last won the day on September 27

Montelovesco had the most liked content!

4 Followers

About Montelovesco

  • Birthday 09/13/1966

Previous Fields

  • guitars
    Monaco, Monaco Superpro, Monaco Elite, Vanguard P90, 2008 Studio Custom, Studio Custom, Talladega, T-62 Peavey Gen 1, Dean Soltero, Peavey Steve Cropper
  • amps
    Koch Twin II
  • fx
    Mad Professor Auto Wah, Tchula, Hermida Zendrive, HBE Psylocibe, HBE Frostbite, Rockett Alien Empress Tremolo, Mad Professor Silver Spring Reverb

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    https://www.blaue-maschine.de
  • Skype
    montelovesco1

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Hof/Bavaria/Germany
  • Interests
    My family. Hamers. My company. Our house.

Recent Profile Visitors

7,983 profile views

Montelovesco's Achievements

Veteran HFCer

Veteran HFCer (4/4)

2.8k

Reputation

  1. You are the best - as always. I will keep you updated…
  2. My bad. It is Lorento, and yes, that was before he became Bill Lawrence. Question now: Where to get the electronic? And the neck (glued) needs to be reglued too.. 🥴
  3. This is what my dad gave my for my birthday: An 1953 Framus “Billy Sorento” guitar. Seems like a former electric guitar, but now a bit butchered. Probably a nice “It’s alive. IT’S ALIIIIVEEE!”/restauration project.
  4. ^THIS!^ And that was the way it worked!
  5. Thanks! it worked out pretty well. Thanks for the support. I should do this more often. And the Vanguard is indeed a killer guitar!
  6. …since three years. Nervous as fuck.
  7. Yes we did. Some secret high end collector grabbed it already… 🥺😆
  8. https://www.kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/hamer-gitarre-mit-ledertasche-und-liederbuch-zu-verschenken/3486937219-74-5693?utm_source=copyToPasteboard&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_medium=social&utm_content=app_ios
  9. And don’t give ne the Knights of Ni-joke… 😎
  10. I know, this is a long shot, but maybe someone here needs them: I am selling two Shure VP64A microphones, barely used (some slight wear/scratches on the surface). They go for around 180 Euro a piece here in Germany, I'd like to have 200€ for both of them. Coma with two 3m XLR cables blue/red). We can discuss payment and shipping.
  11. Don‘t talk about that. I got tickets for the 92 or 93 show of Sava in Berlin. I stupidly sold them in order to see something else the night before the show. A few months later Chris Oliva died…
  12. U r right, Jon „joined“ the show via video, singing „Believe“… Impressive moment…
  13. Saw this package last night in Germany at the „Keep it true“ festival. Never been much in the later two and want only to see the Savas. Man, what a blast. Perfect show, perfect setlist, a great run through the bands history. I know the guys are big in the States with the TSO, and I never heard much of that stuff. But if you ever got the chance to see them - go.
  14. Kudos! Glad we are back online again!
  15. No affiliation, but a killer price: https://www.kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/linkshaender-hamer-gitarre/3470297891-74-29440?utm_source=copyToPasteboard&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_medium=social&utm_content=app_ios
      • 3
      • Like
×
×
  • Create New...