COVID-19 boredom served as the catalyst for a music room spring cleaning, and I'm ready to get rid of some pickups. All prices include shipping in cont. US/Paypal to HFC members.
1. Seymour Duncan 1NQ: This is the pre-200x version of the STK-S1 stacked single coil. Good condition; black cover; measures 13.1k. I used this one in my '90s classic rock cover band heyday and it does the Strat neck position quite well and noise-free. $45 will do the trick.
2. Hamer/Dimarzio Slammer single coil. Great condition; decent lead remaining; black (of course); measures 6.6k. This would work perfectly in any '80s Hamer USA neck/middle single coil position. $40 and it's yours. SOLD pending shipping/payment.
3. Fender MIM Tele bridge pickup. Excellent construction and vintage look; measures 6.4k. I gigged it a couple of dozen times with good results, but needed more girth for certain rock songs. If I was playing country, it would have stayed. Take it for $20.
4. Duncan Designed HB103 set. Pulled from a MIK Slammer Series Standard. They actually sounded nice for hard rock tones and reminded me of the venerable JB/Jazz combo, but I was looking for a cleaner Alnico 2 PAF tone, so out they came. Good leads, 16.7k/8.9k resistance. $25 for the pair.
5. G&B set from a PRS SE. Good leads, A5 magnets; black bobbins; very good condition; measure 9.7k/9.2k. Sound like mellow A5-based PAFs to me and I gigged these for about a year before deciding I really like A2 mags in many of my guitars. $25 for the pair.
6. Rondo Tele set. Sounded a hell of lot better than I expected and in fact, I think I like them better than the Keystones that replaced in a budget mod Tele I put together a few years ago. Free to a good home.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for shopping at HFC.