Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Silentman....

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this the Watson that's on Hamers gallery page?

Yup. Hamer let it out of the bag early, the bastards.

That's a Sustain Block Watson, kids.

The customer requested our Sustain Block bridge—a perfect choice to pump up the vintage side of the equation. Not every guitar looks "right" with a quilt top, but it's hard to argue with this one.

Actually, the customer requested OUR Sustain Block Bridge, but Jol can be allowed a few mistakes being the busy guy that he is.

More pics will come.

*edited for spelling*

Holy Miano! That might just be the finest looking Hamer I've ever seen. Dayum!

WOW, there are some guitars I look at and know right away that I'm not worthy to own. I can't figure out what to do with 22 frets. I imagine I'd just sit there and drool on 27!

Oh mama. I am drooling now. Between that and Mobster's Watson, I might have to wait on my korina Vector I've been thinking about. Damn you all!

Lou: Congrats on a nice variation on the theme. Great looking guitar you have there!!!! The finish is great on that one!!!!!

Peter.

The cat's out of the bag. How do people find out this stuff before me? Thanks for stealing my thunder, Johnny. LOL.

http://www.hamerguitars.com/?fa=cust7_pop

Sorry man just happened to be looking at Mobbie's cool red standard and there it was a sustain block Watson! You picked the top out at the Facotry tour if I remember right.

Archived