Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Italy gets One More Hamer

Genesis Sustainiac Chap (ex- Gatorbyte, BTW) found it's happy way with a fine young man in Tuscany.

Big Vernon Reid Fan and Hamer Fan - he's truly a very happy dude, now.

Still need to find some Boomers for him - so guys if you have a spare 'un lying around just drop me a line :)

As I stated back in '04 I'm confident that the Hamer logo will make it's way back to the forefront... I'm pushing as hard as I can :P

JJ

Is Vernon Reid still playing Hamers ?

Keep up the good work, JJ !!!

I don't think we have Italian HFC members, yet.

Yep - Vernon is still playing Hamers. He's playing other things too, but had them in his live arsenal as recently as last year.

yep, he was playing at Bospop in Weert(NL) and playing Hamers !!!

Jeroen

p.s. killer line-up back then with also Cheap Trick/Gotthard/Thunder/Status Quo and Deep purple!!

WOW!!! Hey Great, I'm Glad that got a good home. I had that guitar for year's just could not get use to it,Sat in my closet. It had some good History, I bought that from the band when they had a big Auction in England. I believe it was on Ebay To.( that is the auction) Hope he enjoy's it. Steve.

Kind of a cool flip-flop finish on that guitar - looks like a graphic from on angle, a sunburst from another.

The first is the Pink Malcolm X graphic with the twisting boomers, the second is the 3 tone SB with the twisting boomers with the "go-fast lines".

WOW!!!    Hey Great, I'm Glad that got a good home.  I had that guitar for year's just could not get use to it,Sat in my closet.  It had some good History, I bought that from the band when they had a big Auction in England.  I believe it was on Ebay To.( that is the auction)  Hope he enjoy's it.    Steve.

Tell ya' what, Gator...

That guitar had Vibe.

I mean - you see plenty of FR, locking nut jobs out there and they don't resonate they don't vibe. Must be that basswood or other cheapo woods they use for the import lines.

But that one - who-hoo!.

I was almost thinking of backing out of the deal when the kid was trying it out.

Anyway... in a couple of hours I should be getting my old SS Custom back. Turned it from pepto pink / orange (it had faded in an ugly way) to oly white.

Another very underestimated guitar as far as Tone and Vibe are concerned.

JJ

Archived