Hamer Fan Club Message Center

The funniest guys ever in the HFC are...

Who is/was funnier (in all boards, past and present)?  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Please be "cold". A guy is funny even though you might hate him...or him hate you.

Mi personal choice is Rechts, but this guy Galejt sure has some promise to him.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The original "Axis Of Worthlessness" was myself, Rechts, and Tonejunkee. Therefore, Rechts got my vote. He really is like a cartoon character, and I am fortunate to live within 10 minutes of his old house.

Guest Mike Lee

I voted for Rechts.

But Peso gets a nod for his story about hamburger-induced gastric distress. And then there was that thread about the guitar shaped like a can opener...

I always liked Alpeps stories about 'BIMS'!! I love that shit. Also Ed and the Junkster's responses to the spiderman pajamas, guitar wizard, steve stevens worshipper were classic...for a guitar internet message board...whatever that means.

Bring the spiderman suit guy back..Ed and whoever can fight...Greg and Alpeps can ring up the cash registers for guitar sales in peace...and we'll all raise our shot glasses (and to accommodate the non-drinkers..they can raise a shot of wheat grass) and we can bring Stikester a Pabst or Pearl or Lone Star or Schlitz or a Ralph's Blue Line generic and toast it up!! I don't play Hammers but this board and the characters are funnily funny!

By the way what does the winner get? :D Does the person get a date with POE behind or what. :o We have to have some prise for the winner. The sentence above was at least a thought. Does anybody have a suggestion to add. :D

Rechts...with MCChris a close second.

Rechts still holds the title for all his fights with AnDy and Joe...that shit was legendary. He hates me now...for some unknown reason...but he still gets my vote.

MCChris is the funniest dude I have met in person, no question. A close second will shock some people....Fung. Pete had me in tears the night at NAMM when I first met him.

Who is Ed Rechts???

Gabe :D

He was the Jimi Hendrix of the HFC funnymen. The absolute king for a stretch, heads and shoulders above all others. But then he choked on his own vomit/bile and was gone forever.

<Pours a 40 of Coqui 900 on Rechts' grave ...>

Rechts, without a doubt, was the funniest writer on this board, but he was funnier before he went completely insane over God-knows-what silliness. I woulda sent him a goddamned pickup or whatever it was if it woulda made him funny again. I think he jumped the shark and the shark won.

I miss having alpep here, too, and I'd love to see more of stonge. And yeah, Joe, of course, the man we all love to hate LOL.

Rechts [ . . . ] he was funnier before he went completely insane over God-knows-what silliness. [ . . . ] I think he jumped the shark and the shark won.

Rechts had his minute in the spotlight but I can't vote for him since lately he's been missing a few bulbs from the chandelier.

galejt rules.

Archived