Hamer Fan Club Message Center

The funniest guys ever in the HFC are...

Who is/was funnier (in all boards, past and present)?  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe

Member since 6-19-02

760 posts, 17 feedbacks, 23 points04-01-04, 01:13 PM (CST)

"An open message to The Hamer Fan Club"

Good morrow, lords and ladies!

From our sweet communion torn, I alight again, the transplanted willow, head bowed yet unbroken in spirit.

I rejoin thy coterie, this inner sanctum of Hamer lovers, as our noble Liege, Ted Martin, hath endeared my return.

It is therefore with the blended emotions of regret and diffidence, that I offer to the indulgent, the candid, and the feeling of heart, to the newbies, who know me not and yet struggle to remedy their plebian clueless-ness, as questions go unanswered whilst loud tempests o’er thy messageboard roar.

My hiatus hath renewed my bosom; the quietude of the my extravagant studio hath given me new direction, lords. Around my lyre so rich a wreath is wove. The bard hath been summoned, and every Muse endear'd, my lords. Angels cry bitter-sweetly upon my fretboard; As soon as fleeting time permits these MP3s to be loaded up, I vow that the harp of Æolus shall entrance thine ear.

I have quickened my dream of transposing the tome of his beautitide, Steve Stevens, to my trusty Virtuoso, now in harpsichord tuning, which doth require several partial capos adjoined at varying scale lengths, as well as substantial pitch shifting that can be solely replicated accurately via flawless touch and a hundred thousand dollars of various and sundry rackmount gear.

The interval had not entirely been bestowed in holding council with bitter confederates; I hath found leisure to decorate my guitars with myriad images of the Spidered-man, a homage to his glory and a tribute, tho humble, to my flawless technique.

To those with pensive brow I would warrant, hear not the night-bird’s song?., for I am a changed spirit.

Let Memory be denied sad review! From whence thy petty flamewars, I dare not entwine; Forebear!

AH ! who can paint like me these lovely scenes?

Can witching Fancy in her wildest dreams depict the visions of the feeling heart?

To the newbies whom have alit in my exile; Pray hear not these flowers that all uncultured grew!

To They who are ragged and unkempt, and to those revolting jack-a-dandies, I advise that your tempest winds are for nought! Thy Zephyrs may no longer agitate mine leaves!

Of that I am fully convinced, whether you are or not.

My heart spillith o?er with the milk of human kindness; I have found new wine and dare’th share with thou the temptations of ecstasy now rendered mountable by a mind opened to ?The Forbidden?. The HFC calls to me as does the sauciest chambermaid; Though her (or his, naughty ones) lips condemn my advance, the body betrays intentions by invitation of each thrusting advance, sans pare;.

HFC brethren! Glory waves her laurels o'er us on this day! Celebrate this coming of Spring!

The one thou hast anointed ?Spidey? hath returned!

Damn shame for that kid, I was that cute once too, now look at me. Enjoy it while you can.

Oh lord...I forgot about that fake post from Joe. Unreal...

I am saving these pics to show D when she gets back from D.C. This shit is just too funny, AND I AM THE ONE BEING MADE FUN OF!! LOL!!!! Sorry, but if you can't laugh at that shit...then you have no sense of humor. ;);)

I have quickened my dream of transposing the tome of his beautitide, Steve Stevens, to my trusty Virtuoso, now in harpsichord tuning, which doth require several partial capos adjoined at varying scale lengths, as well as substantial pitch shifting that can be solely replicated accurately via flawless touch and a hundred thousand dollars of various and sundry rackmount gear.

That is some insanely funny shit.

Wasn't there one of Al and Greg as John and Yoko?

Oh God, PLEASE not the Two Virgins album cover (though they're both hirsute enough to make that pretty seamless).

Archived