Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Twas an UNBELIEVABLE day for Kilroy.

Verry cool... needless to say the guitars are amazing....

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sitting here right now crying :D that they are not mine. Words can not express just how great they are. Hea Kilroy if you do not want them I would be happy to take them off of your hands for sure. :D I am still having a hard time breathing where is my paper bag so that I can breath into it. :lol: The standard and the V shape I like the best. Now I am starting to Drooooool again.

My wife is getting nervious again. Every time I am on this board she get scared about me seeing other git fiddles. This time seeing these she is really getting scared. :) She is looking at me and seeing my mind working and how my eye became very big when I saw these guitars. :)

Greg you have all the luck you get to see these and also play them. See I just know that you played them because you wanted to make sure that they were OK for Kilroy. That is the excuse you would give Kilroy so that you could test them out for him. :)

wow! :) wow! :lol:

A positive, off-the-cuff comment from ppptttaaallllzzzeeerrr's MUCH-BETTER-HALF regarding purple; and, she had me at 'purpleburst' for the custom order color scheme (that's a weak reference to the jerry mag/tom cruise flick)...life's funny that way...

Viele Danke/Many Thanks to the Mates in the shop and Frank R's late inning closer work in order to complete the deal/experience.

No fire sale; just two of four-digits sponsored this deal (0465 in trade-thanks peter & 0148-mega-lots of thanks to toyko tapes)....pirateflynn: ole 0150's proceeds will be used for gold stocks (GG/GLG), but later this year those stocks will be sold to buy another XX?? four-digit......who's selling?!

Now, I WANT THAT JUNIOR IN MY HANDS..NOW...GET IN MY HANDS...NOW...

thanks for all of the love, positive and witty comments...you all are the best...

kilroy posts...

the part that kills me the most is both Serial and Platzer got their nose-picking fingers all over my gear...but for those two, i'd still be playing and collecting factory production model gibsons (my custom-shop dickey betts lester is my sole les paul and that's from my big brother BM-3, so that's a keeper until BM-3 wants it back)

Dude-it's like you can see me. How'd you know where my finger was? :)

All kidding aside, those are absolutely stunning. When Greg mentioned purple (he didn't let on much else detail wise, just that there was more than one), I was ready to be underwhelmed. Not the case-WAIT until you see these in person. LAWDY!

the part that kills me the most is both Serial and Platzer got their nose-picking fingers all over my gear...

That's a service that they include at NO EXTRA CHARGE, though.

I've got a room full of guitars with Serial's & Greg's snotfingerprints on 'em.

currently, the pups are seymour-D; P90, JB neck and '59 bridge, but subject to change...

whatta a super-cool day in hamerland: those RN/RZ trio at ROCKETERIA and purpleburst trio at BCR....

and a NEW CHEAP TRICK CD...the stars are aligned......JC is on the Way...

kilroy posts... :)

Guest pirateflynn

Kilroy,

Take possesion of those beauts and give of a tone report already!

Which one's first........?

Oh, yeah. I do great discounts, and quantity makes for even more!

Gabe,

The Junior has the stock shitty pickup, it's getting changed to a Rio.

The Standard I getting a Custom 5 and the Vector is staying as it is. I spent a bunch of time after closing trying them all out last night.

Kilroy is the man. The guy is all class.

Some individual shots........

Archived