Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Twas an UNBELIEVABLE day for Kilroy.

Good buy for someone. I am not in the market for much of anything lately, but THAT would have sorely tempted me had I been looking earlier.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That didn't take long. A big thank you to whomever it was who saved me from myself.

this^

Somebody got WAY more guitar(s)(!) for that money than should be allowed by law.

That^

(fixed)

If the buyer wants to split up the set, I'm interested in the Junior.

PLEASE contact me.

If the buyer is interested and you are in fact no more interested....let me know :)

OMG,

I would have sold anything to get the funds to buy that Standard ! But, as a set, I would have had to split them as I don't get along with V's…….BUT it would have been worth keeping it just to have the Standard!

I did find myself seriously thinking about raising the cash- but now they've gone- happy days for the buyer , and my bank balance.

If they ever split- I'm up for the Standard!!

Hope they have stayed within the HFC…..

Cheers

No worries-you're going to see something in the next 24 hours that will make you forget your disappointment...

No worries-you're going to see something in the next 24 hours that will make you forget your disappointment...

Tease! Can hardly wait. <-- Edited to add that this is not supposed to sound sarcastic. I am assuming another insanely cool Shishkov will soon be making somebody happy!

Serial !

Umm, excuse me, patience is not a virtue when you promise a post like this...where is that smilie icon tapping his watch at?

Hamerica

He always lies, Brian.

So I should stop checking every 10 minutes or so?

No, continue and PM me when there's some serious news available. B)

He always lies, Brian.

You act like you know him!

So would that make him a "Serial Liar"? :D

Just kidding everyone knows Steve is a great person.

Hamerica

He's lousy at math too! :D

Three incredible guitars. what an incredible set.

I am, of course, torn over whether breaking up the set would be sacrilege or not. If only one was a bass, you could outfit a whole band with matching guitars, ZZ Top style.

Archived