Hamer Fan Club Message Center

1987 TLE custom for trade only.

Oi Mart, let me know if someone offer's you a Cali of some description - i'm still amassing..quietly, perhaps a deal can be done as these FBII's are getting in the way.

Jem

Hey Jem

Where ya bin hidding yourself? Don't tell me your thinking of moving your grail FB2? .....And i'm sure that if any cali's came up for the taking Kurt would be on their tail's like Macgyver!!!lol.

I will le you know.

cwgatti,i could'nt say what value i put on this as i think the best person to ask would be Serial so he could shed some light on that matter ,but i think it would mostly come down to how much people want this.

martin.

Oi Mart, let me know if someone offer's you a Cali of some description - i'm still amassing..quietly, perhaps a deal can be done as these FBII's are getting in the way.

Jem

Hey Jem

Where ya bin hidding yourself? Don't tell me your thinking of moving your grail FB2? .....And i'm sure that if any cali's came up for the taking Kurt would be on their tail's like Macgyver!!!lol.

I will le you know.

cwgatti,i could'nt say what value i put on this as i think the best person to ask would be Serial so he could shed some light on that matter ,but i think it would mostly come down to how much people want this.

martin.

Oh i've been around. Bands really busy and i've taken to making them as there's very little i still hanker for. I just made a Cali'ish one out of a peice of flamed sycamore, i'll post it or shoot you a mail over the next week or so - it's got an inlay of Dangermouse walking up the board just so it's not too serious :P

Jem

Hello Mr Platzer,

I saw you had a Euro tour going down but i was too busy to see if we could meet up - another time perhaps. Speaking of which i may go to SEMA in LVegas in November, perhaps i'll swing on in !

Wemmie Jemmie !

So, Martin, who snapped up the TLE? I gotta keep track of it, you know. :P

Hey matches,sorry but not left me as yet,nothing quite wet my lip's and have just got back from a short break as work's really getting to me,but i will tell you this that i have decided to let BOTH TLE custom's go!!!!! No this is not a tease,but i will do this when i have got a few more thing's straight in my mind about what i would want,but at the same time a fair deal between both partie's.

martin.

Greg, you may have survived France but have you managed to get ALL the dog shit off your shoes yet - dirty smelly place full of frogs !

Martin, this is what i've been up to:

May i present the Nocturne NC1

PICT0023.jpg

Body Shot

Headstock

Neck

Another body shot

Back

Well i couldn't keep buying the bloody things now could i. Never a dull moment eh !

Jem

Greg, you may have survived France but have you managed to get ALL the dog shit off your shoes yet - dirty smelly place full of frogs !

Martin, this is what i've been up to:

May i present the Nocturne NC1

PICT0023.jpg

Body Shot

Headstock

Neck

Another body shot

Back

Well i couldn't keep buying the bloody things now could i. Never a dull moment eh !

Jem

Jem

That's one sick puppy,love the Danger Mouse inlay's though!!lol.

martin.

p.s. so when do you go into full headon production of these beast's?

Wyldbil - Nocturne is ME !!! Trundle over to Project Guitar and it's up for GOTM - use your vote, i know your registered !

Martin - all i need is your credit card details as a deposit :P

Austin - thanks, i know we're both on the same wavelength

It's first live outing will be this sunday at an open air in South Darenth - the only downside is it looks like my tripple rec isn't going to be fixed in time.

Jem

Archived