Hamer Fan Club Message Center

I am God

MTM105

funny you should mention God... I have an audition in the next day or two(as soon as I learn the 3 songs I have been given to learn) for a christian rock band. Formerly known as Second stone. The singer sounds like Scott whats-his-name from Creed. They gave me the songs on mp3 and the tabs but I don't read music. So I am working on it playing by ear and I take a break and I'm looking at the tab for the song when all the sudden it hits me, the lines and numbers mean the strings and what fret you play that string on. So now I can only hope that I can do good on the audition. Thanks God for showing me WTF is happening. Buy the way you can also go to Myspace.com, search the music header for The Podunks, click on the Podunks from Colorado Springs,CO and listen to the tune called "and God said". (shameless self promo).Thank you Jesus(who helped me with a live chat when I ordered my Toneworks stomp pedal at MF) Thank you Lord. Can I get an Amen?

I apologize. I feel like a major doofus. It was an old pic of EVH with his guitar collection. I put it up for shock value, but it backfired and for the life of me I can't figure how to delete the post.

post-1644-1160083200_thumb.jpg

Archived