Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Party OF THE YEAR!

None of this means squat without pictures.......

Pictures? I got video coming? Just captured 2 hours of it on the computer just need to sift through it cause at the resolution I imported at its over a gig. Its pretty much stationary camera stuff and the mic on the camcorder was getting hit pretty hard but it will give you an idea for sure. Working on figuring out how to do this now hopefully it wont take too long.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I must say a hearty congrats to Bruce. Anyone that can maintain with so many completely autonymous groups is my hero. The music at the party was just so friggin' cool. It was heartwarming to see so many people come from so far to celebrate with our HFC ambassador.

Y'all gotta know that with Bruce and Ted in the same town PLUS the cental-ness of it. We'll have to name MINNESOTA as the EPI-CENTRE of the HFC.

<steps down from the podium>

...now where's those pics...

I knew I should have brought a camera. I would have them posted already.

There were at least 2 or 3 people with cameras there taking a ton of pictures.

So.....................................................................................................

Where.............................................................................................

Are..............................................................................................

They.........................................................................................???

OK I'll go first.... :D

Syd of Swirlygig fame with Shorty, my Mini Standard at BruceM's Friday night prejam jam.

1hfcjam071.jpg

Pam getting down on BruceM's Cruisebass. That's Toni on drums of Fabulous Volcanos fame.

1hfcjam072.jpg

BruceM with his ever popular T51.

1hfcjam073.jpg

Good old friend and new Hamer owner Mark playing his Tyler Strat.

1hfcjam074.jpg

Pam modeling as a photographer with a big smile on and cute stockings too. :lol:

1hfcjam075.jpg

Guitars I brought along. As I said in the other thread, I gave the Echo to my friend Mark for helping to ignite the life long love I have for guitars. I gave the Dean to my friend Tim for much the same reason. Sometimes ya gotta pay the good stuff back.

1hfcjam077.jpg

MCChris looked good playing GCF55's Monaco. What a sweet looking and sounding bass.

1hfcjam078.jpg

Robbie during The Fabulous Volcanos set.

1hfcjam079.jpg

Cool T51 player. I have also once again spaced on his name but a great player and nice guy.

1hfcjam0710.jpg

"Was that a D or an A next."

1hfcjam0711.jpg

"C!" :D:D:lol:

1hfcjam0712.jpg

Toni laying down a beat

1hfcjam0713.jpg

1hfcjam0714.jpg

1hfcjam0715.jpg

Mark

1hfcjam0716.jpg

BruceM, Sid the drummer(I think), and myself.

1hfcjam0717.jpg

Mark and Bruce.

1hfcjam0718.jpg

Mark and Scotty discussing Tie Your Mother Down with SirDaniel before we started.

1hfcjam0719.jpg

Me watching Mark and Sir Daniel getting down.

1hfcjam0720.jpg

."...Your Momma and your Daddy gonna plauge me til I die..."

1hfcjam0721.jpg

BruceM and his Vegas Copper Gadow!! Happy Birthday eh?

1hfcjam0722.jpg

SirDaniel with Black Bart.

1hfcjam0723.jpg

Shredmiester with his Charvel he snuck in. :lol:

1hfcjam0724.jpg

Elduave thumping some bass lines.

1hfcjam0725.jpg

MCChris lighting it up one time.

1hfcjam0726.jpg

BruceM with a lil attitude. GFC55 and Brother Scotty in the background getting it on.

1hfcjam0727.jpg

Man, those pics all look great, but does everybody in the midwest wear their straps so high up?! :D:lol:

BTW - Bruce: Let me know when that T-51 isn't workin' fer ya, remember?!?! (ha ha!)

Hey Chris your system rocked! Really sounded good and cut through the mix. What kind of amp and speakers are you running ? - I can't remember what they were.

Thanks man! It always sounds better with a good player running through it as opposed to myself! :lol:

That was my Valvetech 50-watt head (purchased from Brewmaster) into my Dr. Z Best 2x12 cab with a Vintage 30/G12H30 mix (purchased from Teleman). The cab is what really gives it that cutting, in-your-face quality. That same head through my cavernous Jackson 4x12 sounds huge and woody.

Hey Rocky, regarding the Hayseed... I played through it but spent zero time tweaking as I spent all the set up time looking for a capo... and a tuner... I plugged and played and it sounded great. A bit more distorted than I am used to but all in all no problems... then again I'm not the guy to ask about "tone".

I tried to get Ted to trade his for my ValveTech but he ain't interested. : )

thanks Gene for posting the pics!!!

Hey all,

Conrad and I have some great shots. We'll get them posted soon.

We had to flee town to recover from this mind-boggling weekend, and there was no better place than Door County, complete with some Pam & Sid love. We had a great time hiking in the woods near Lake Michigan, and I'll get some pics posted soon.

Conrad's about ready to hop the plane for home...yet another 16 hour trip after a 7 hour drive home today. IRONMAN! We're sipping tequila now in preparation.

Thanks to YOU all for a fantastic weekend.

more later....

Here's a link to the video.

Took a little bit to hack it all together but this will give you a little bit of an idea. Remember there were 6+ hours of other stuff not on video so this really doesnt do it justice.

Word of warning to dial up users - it's 14 minutes and 15mgs!

OK...here it comes. First, I've gotta say what a great time I had with fellow 50-year-old, Conrad, this week. I am honored and humbled that he made this trip, and all I can say is, if you ever get a chance to hang out with this guy for awhile, do it! We had a blast for the entire week, from Mpls to Sisters Bay. There was NEVER a dull moment. Of course, we had help from lots of y'all, as you will soon see.

I'll load these over the next day or two, as I find time. I've got over 350 pics to choose from, and they're all lots of fun.

And away we go....

Vicious1.jpg

This jam kicked off in grand style with Carmie, George, and MC Chris & Robb joining me onstage to welcome all the revelers. Pete's on drums for the first set. What a blast....Live With Me & Vicious. Let there be rock.

Vicious2.jpg

More of the same...

joe-dave-dan.jpg

A few of the Mpls boyz hopped onstage next: Joe, Dave & Dan.

joe-dave-dan2.jpg

They kicked...

Eric-joe-dan.jpg

In short order, Eric Weston joined the festivities.

parrisites.jpg

Followed by Parris, myself, and brother Scott...all of the Parris'ites. The posing became fast and furious after this!

eric-toni-robb.jpg

mini-bike, with guests, took the stage next. Here's Eric & Toni rockin' with the 'bike.

tedissoeffincool.jpg

As you can plainly see, here's the coolest guy on the HFC.

mini-bike-rules.jpg

mini-bike, in all their glory.

robb-eld-ted.jpg

and as all who have ever borne witness will testify, the party kicked into HIGH gear with the onstage arrival of elduave during the mini-bike set. This guy RULES!!!!!!

elduave-t51.jpg

More eld madness...turn it up, turn it UP!!!!

mini-bike-eld.jpg

oh yeah, mini-bike rules. yup.

Archived