Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Got Married!

Guest JackButler

Guest JackButler

Well.. some knew.. some didn't..lol.. who knew she'd actually go through with it?!?!

Tried to keep things fairly low key.. but once you got family and friends in the mix.. well, you know.

Here's a link to some wedding photos..

http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q159/KevinDguitar/

There's quite a few of there..maybe 20 or so.. figured I'd cut the bandwidth some slack and just post a link to the album.

So now my family is complete! I have a wonderful and beautiful wife! My children have someone whom they love and loves them in return..someone they call "Mom". That part is the best!

In-Laws are cool too! Her mom gave us a house! Dad gave "Us" a Suburban to haul the kids around in and gave me a Les Paul!

Can't put it all into words.. just really happy and really thankful.. its been such a really awesome year for us.

Kevin

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good things happen to good people. You guys deserve all the happiness in the world.

That made my morning - great to hear, and congrats!

Kevin: Congratulations to you and your new Bride!!!! Best wishes to you as you deserve it!!!!!

Peter.

P.S. now with you getting married, I guess "All we have is BrokeBack NAMM and the backseat of Mobbie's SUV".........oh the memories. :ph34r::ph34r:

Archived