Hamer Fan Club Message Center

RIP Wyldbil

wyldbil

Hello, everyone. I am Sarah, wyldbil's wife.

I am sorry to tell you that wyldbil passed away suddenly on December 8. He suffered a massive heart attack while at work and the paramedics and doctors were not able to revive him.

He was 45 and we would have celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary this coming Thursday. (Dec. 28).

I'm keeping his personal email and his myspace pages going for awhile to help get the word out...he had so many friends and I'm just not sure who's heard and who hasn't. So, if any of you need to contact me, please feel free to use either of those methods.

Bil was a great guitar player and an even better person. He was passionate about Hamer guitars and I know he enjoyed all the camaraderie on this board. He will be missed.

There were a couple of nice articles in the local press if anyone would like to read them:

Maryville Daily Times

MetroPulse

To steal a line from my husband, "Thank you...and good night!"

Sarah

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sarah,

My deepest condolences to you and your family. This is both incredibly shocking and very sad. I knew Bill only thru this message board, but feel a sense of loss nonetheless. I hope your 15 years of great memories help fill the void of his loss!

ArnieZ

man, I am in shock. I'm so sorry for your loss Sarah, I know he loved you very much. I only met Bil Twice, and each time was fantastic, I'll always think of his kind comments about the music I made, he will be missed, rock on brother Bil

Bill%20and%20Bil001.jpg

Guest pirateflynn

I too am floored by this news. What a great guy and his tunes were something special. We came together by, out of all things, The Gilmore Girls. I never met Bil personally but I can tell you I miss him already.

Love and peace to you.

I'm in shock here.

First off, Sarah thanks for letting the HFC know that this has happened. I

can only say that you and Wyldbil's family have my most heartfelt condolences.

45 is a young man. I'll be 45 next June. Wyldbil was / is a very colorful

character at this web-site. He'll be missed by all of us. B)

I hope you don't mind that I post a couple of pics of our fallen friend.

Wyldbil02.jpg

Wyldbil03.jpg

Wyldbil04.jpg

Guest Meshuggah

The Archangel Gabriel to Saint Peter: "Dude! Did you you see who we've added to the lineup tonight!?"

SP: "No. Who?"

AG: "James Brown and Wyldbil!!!!"

SP: "Sigh....that's heavenly!"

Rock on Broseph! You'll not soon be replaced in our hearts.

Jim&Sue

Sarah;

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I only knew him from this forum but he was always a great contributor and his sense of humor always shone through.

Sarah:

To you, all the family and friends Bil had at home as well as here at the HFC, my most sincere condolences. I was never fortunate enough to jam with Bil, but we did email frequently and he was always catching me on MySpace.

I am truly shocked and saddened, and will miss hearing from him.

Chris

Archived