Hamer Fan Club Message Center

RIP Wyldbil

wyldbil

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe I'm reading this. I always admired his personality and hoped to rock out with him someday. I added him to myspace but hadn't gotten around to chatting. Just one of those things you always think you'll have time to get around to but then something like this happens. This is really sad. Mournfully sad. Damn.

Bill, I know you're in a good place man. Stay cool, keep rocking, and I hope I can someday manage to be as warmly pleasant and lovable as you have been to all of us.

My deepest condolences. I never met Bill in person but I had a zebra Blitz that we wanted and let him pay it off over a few months. He was a pleasure to deal with and even send me some personalized picks and picture of him playing it dressed up in some type of wild outfit. One of those picks has been in my wallet for over two years. I take it our when I'm in a guitar center or some other guitar store and want to try out a guitar. Ever time I take it out I remember him, I will cherish this pick and continue to think of him everytime a play a guitar at some store for as long as I live. Rock on dude!

I'm shocked !!.....my sincerest condolences sarah.

bil was a great guy and though I never got to meet him in person, I enjoyed my email exchanges/dealings with him over the years.

he was a super-duper hamer guy with a one of a kind sense of humor !!!

a few years back he sent me this for grins !!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v57/peed.../MVC-018S-1.jpg

Oh no. This is terrible, sad news, and my heart goes out to your family. You have suffered a tremendous loss.

For never having met Bil, I sure feel like I know him, and I appreciate the sense of humor that always shone through in his posts. His pics of himself playing his Hamers in his various bands are priceless. I really wish I could have met him, hung out with him, but especially listened to his music. We've lost one of the best.

Lost my Dad 6 years ago that same week -- same way, same circumstances. Very sad for your loss. It'll always hurt, but there's always joy there too. Look to the joy when the pain gets loud. It uplifts and will uplift you too.

Bil was my friend even though we'd never met. Through the HFC and emails we were able to help each other in various musical quests or adventures, and he always gave me that great feeling you get from helping someone or getting help from someone.

Sarah, I wish you all the best. I cannot imagine what you are feeling. Our prayers are with you and your family.

I will miss my friend Bil.

Archived