Hamer Fan Club Message Center

What's this Hamer Relic worth?

Well at this point All I can say is

I got a lot of the information about this guitar way back when from a fellow named "Jol Dantzig" and I'm pretty sure it was Just before he left Hamer 1993 or 94ish... ... AND NOW all I can say is after you kids LEARN what they are, I'll teach you to play them.

have a great time in your very shallow fantasy worlds.... good day...

This won't end well ....

Anybody feel like shooting Jol an email and putting an end to this nonsense?

-Jonathan

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a lot of the information about this guitar way back when from a fellow named "Jol Dantzig" and I'm pretty sure it was Just before he left Hamer 1993 or 94ish... ... AND NOW all I can say is after you kids LEARN what they are, I'll teach you to play them.

"Jol Dantzig"

Any relation to Glen Danzig?

AND NOW all I can say is after you kids LEARN what they are, I'll teach you to play them.... have a great time in your very shallow fantasy worlds.... good day...

come back bruce

don't go away angry

we're not done with you yet...

Anybody feel like shooting Bruce and putting an end to this nonsense?

-Jonathan

Yep, you're officially a man now Jonathan .... LOL

Chris, you are a bad man...I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! :rolleyes:

-Jonathan

In that case, you may keep your computer.

I can safely say this this hockeypuck is NOT living in the same world as the rest of us.

woo HOOOOOOOO. What does that do for me and my $50 ORIGINAL RUN SLAMMER SERIES strat I just scored! I thought I could TRIPLE my money when I sell it. Now I know a 10 BAGGER is in the cards.

yahhhhhhhhhhh bay-bee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, BTW, properly applied black electrical tape will eliminate that unsightly 'SLAMMER SERIES waterslide on the headstock. Will make it into a STADIUM LOGO.

IMG_6692.jpg

This is the only post on the board that has caught my attention since arriving in Aruba on Sunday. Have a good laugh with this one guys, back to the Patron Silver for me :rolleyes:

ArnieZ

We are all going to die if Jol comes here and tells us a story about that guitar.

:rolleyes:

I wonder if bruce would want an official hfc t-shirt

I miss Bruce.

He added depth to my shallow fantasy world.

Word on the street is Jol just agreed to make Bruce a single hum shorty Chap... At least that's what Elvis just told me.

-Bobby

Dan,

Are those USA parts on that Daytona? Looks like it to me. Man, they look better and more collectable than normally collectable Korean parts. Wow, you could sell that and buy a USA Hamer...but why would you want to?? What you have is already the same as a USA Hamer except for the import pickups.

Aren't Schallers "German" parts? :rolleyes:

This all too clear now.

BILLY WONG IS BAAAACK!!!!

We missed you, man.

Archived